Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Bulls Game DVDs  (Read 557 times)
guypithecus
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: September 30, 2010, 07:13:25 pm »

I created dvds for 2-1/2 seasons of Bulls basketball games from 07, 08, and 09. There were a few games I missed because of cable problems, etc.

I don't have a need for them any more. I will give them, free to anyone who is willing to pick them up. I live in North Aurora, just off I-88.

There are 2 DVDs for each game.  That's over 400 discs. I'm not going to ship them or deliver them. They have to be picked up.

If anyone is interested, contact me at guypithecusatgmxdotcom.

BteamBomber
MVP

Respect: +8

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 09:52:14 pm »

If you had 97 and 98, I'd drive the 3 hours right now.  But who the hell really wants to watch all of that all over again?  Thats why they'll play another new season this year.

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: