Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MIKE JAAAAAAAAAMES.  (Read 6004 times)
breignchile
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 09:13:41 pm »

I'm surprised all of you Wolves fans are excited about Mike James. Anybody playing the point for Toronto last year would have had a good season . Two years ago Rafer Alston had a career year while playing in Toronto. The reason for such good production has nothing to do with the player but the team they were playing for. While playing for the Raptors (the past 2 seasons), point guards have had "career years" because aside from Bosh there really isn't anybody else. Teams would double team Bosh and he would kick it out (usually to the point guard), giving that player an easy oppurtunity to score. Anyway, none of that matters now, he's your problem child that you are now forced to love....enjoy.
big bad kahoona
Benchwarmer

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 04:48:38 am »

Quote from: "breignchile"
I'm surprised all of you Wolves fans are excited about Mike James. Anybody playing the point for Toronto last year would have had a good season . Two years ago Rafer Alston had a career year while playing in Toronto. The reason for such good production has nothing to do with the player but the team they were playing for. While playing for the Raptors (the past 2 seasons), point guards have had "career years" because aside from Bosh there really isn't anybody else. Teams would double team Bosh and he would kick it out (usually to the point guard), giving that player an easy oppurtunity to score. Anyway, none of that matters now, he's your problem child that you are now forced to love....enjoy.

I dunno about that. A player could score more on a crappy team, but don't forget that a decent player on a crappy team would be the focus of the opposing defense. It's all about the shooting percentage, and Mike James shot the ball pretty well last season.

If i cant dazzle u with brilliance, then ima baffle u with bullshit...
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 02:27:48 pm »

Yeah, that doesn't make much sense. If your the number 2 scoring option on a bad team, then your the number two scoring option. It doesn't matter how good or bad, you will get the attention if your the number two scoring option. Players get better with better teams (look at Phoenix). With KG and hopefully Foye can produce, he will get no worse looks then he did last year.

If your saying people play better with Bosh, imagine what they will do with KG.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: