Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who would you rather punch?  (Voting closed: July 25, 2006, 04:06:00 pm)
Marko Jaric - 4 (40%)
Troy Hudson - 3 (30%)
Kevin McHale - 3 (30%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MIKE JAMES!!!! Getting rid of JARIC!!!!! Good times...  (Read 6927 times)
GoWolves
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 08:44:03 am »

I hate Kenyon Martin. All I can do is hope he doesn't come here, he has no exsplosiveness and is a douche.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
LordNu
Undrafted

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 07:12:15 pm »

Apparently K-Mart has also just had Microfracture surgery like McCants, and from what I have read about the surgery it'll take 2 years for them to be anything like what they were, also from experience I would have to say the same thing.

the link for the rumoured Hassell Jaric for Martin trade - http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/columnists/charley_walters/15034446.htm
NBAGURU
Benchwarmer

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 01:43:45 am »

Marko must go !!

someone please do every gm in the nba a favor and deport him. we dont need anymore bums in this country or the nba.
Proffa
Undrafted

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 05:11:17 am »

Marco and Troy make a combined 11+ mills... Just give them to anywhere for draftpicks or something. Next summers free agent market is much deeper that this years  :roll:

And the winner of the fastest running mouth and endless trash talking for the 15th consecutive time...SAM CASSEL! Dude has got to start coaching after he retires, just think of the show he would put on at sidelines.
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 06:35:56 am »

I agree, trade for expiring contracts, or 3rd round draft picks, I dont care.

Proffa
Undrafted

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 07:48:57 am »

It's just a thought but what would you think if Jaric started at SF? He can shoot and drive but he wouldn't have to worry about making teamplay click. He might actually be a good player at that position...or just himself :roll:  anyways wolves gotta invent some stuff for him or then just accept the 2nd most expensive warm bench in league (after Knicks but I guess you figured it out already).

And the winner of the fastest running mouth and endless trash talking for the 15th consecutive time...SAM CASSEL! Dude has got to start coaching after he retires, just think of the show he would put on at sidelines.
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2006, 10:31:18 am »

I've thought of that, he wouldn't be a bad guy off the bench but he is not a great shot and getting paid too much money.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: