Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Wolves Fans Unite!  (Read 20178 times)
czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 03:17:25 am »

Meg > czaras

Hobo With a Shotgun

Reconsider. Cheesy
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 06:38:13 am »

hobo with a shotgun > shangrila > czaras

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 09:31:39 am »

cselby > czaras > shangrila > hobo with a shotgun > meg > Rashad McCants > Dice Dice Baby!!!

Soon....
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 12:44:46 am »

Dice Dice Baby!! > !cselby > czaras > shangrila > hobo with a shotgun > meg > Rashad McCants

FIXED

RIP Madawg
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 01:15:56 am »

Dice Dice Baby!! > !cselby > czaras > shangrila > hobo with a shotgun > meg > Rashad McCants

FAIL

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 06:15:50 am »

lamo

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 03:04:41 pm »

Remember, 66 games is what's being announced so far.

Record: 17-51

MVP: Kevin Love

Simply put, he's one of the best players in the NBA. No one can dispute that in the least. He should lead the NBA in rebounding again barring a trade the improves the talent next to him. 50% from the floor 40% from 3-point, 20ppg, 15 rpg, and hopefully improved defense.

Most Improved: The point guard position/Nikola Pekovic

I had to generalize this into a position because of how bad the position's play was last season. Jonny Flynn is gone, Ricky Rubio is here. No, I'm not even close to implying that Rubio is the next Chris Paul or anything like that, however; Rick Adelman is here and so is the the support to get the most out of whatever Rubio can provide for the Wolves. If he's White Chocolate Redux, that's fine with me. I also threw in a specific player, too. Pekovic was horrendous last season and he can't get worse, can he?

6th man: Michael Beasley

I really hope he gets pushed to the bench this season with Derrick Williams starting at the SF positon next to Johnson and Love. I think he can do this team a lot of good coming off the bench and providing offense and maybe even some clutch baskets at the end of games. However, fact is; he slows down the offense, plays shoddy defense and has a horrible work ethic. I was impressed that he did do well in the community after his arrest for marijuana possession, but there was a reason why he didn't get many big-time players to show up for his charity event....

Best Defender: Darko Mlicic

The guy can block shots with ease. Can he stay out of foul trouble and improve his game enough to show Adelman he deserves to be the starting center, though? With Love at the PF position, there might not be a choice...

Best offensive Player: Derrick Williams

He could do everything in college, shoot, penetrate, and move without the ball. How will that translate in the pros is the question. Also, there is that stumbling block known as Beasley, too. So, I'm taking a shot in the dark here. Otherwise the answer is Beasley.

Biggest Disappointment: Ricky Rubio

Plain and simply, expectations are too high for him to attain them on a young and unproven team. Plus, he's not THAT talented. But, I'm glad he's here.

RIP Madawg
sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 09:14:42 pm »

Plain and simply, expectations are too high for him to attain them on a young and unproven team. Plus, he's not THAT talented. But, I'm glad he's here.

You have never been so happy to taste *** as being wrong on this prediction.

Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2012, 12:41:27 am »

Man, we are doing amazing this season!

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2012, 06:14:55 am »

You have never been so happy to taste *** as being wrong on this prediction.

W00 w00 w00, you know it

RIP Madawg
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 02:21:18 pm »

MVP: Kevin Love

Simply put, he's one of the best players in the NBA. No one can dispute that in the least. He should lead the NBA in rebounding again barring a trade the improves the talent next to him. 50% from the floor 40% from 3-point, 20ppg, 15 rpg, and hopefully improved defense.

Most Improved: The point guard position/Nikola Pekovic

I had to generalize this into a position because of how bad the position's play was last season. Jonny Flynn is gone, Ricky Rubio is here. No, I'm not even close to implying that Rubio is the next Chris Paul or anything like that, however; Rick Adelman is here and so is the the support to get the most out of whatever Rubio can provide for the Wolves. If he's White Chocolate Redux, that's fine with me. I also threw in a specific player, too. Pekovic was horrendous last season and he can't get worse, can he?

6th man: Michael Beasley

I really hope he gets pushed to the bench this season with Derrick Williams starting at the SF positon next to Johnson and Love. I think he can do this team a lot of good coming off the bench and providing offense and maybe even some clutch baskets at the end of games. However, fact is; he slows down the offense, plays shoddy defense and has a horrible work ethic. I was impressed that he did do well in the community after his arrest for marijuana possession, but there was a reason why he didn't get many big-time players to show up for his charity event....

Best Defender: Darko Mlicic

The guy can block shots with ease. Can he stay out of foul trouble and improve his game enough to show Adelman he deserves to be the starting center, though? With Love at the PF position, there might not be a choice...

Best offensive Player: Derrick Williams

He could do everything in college, shoot, penetrate, and move without the ball. How will that translate in the pros is the question. Also, there is that stumbling block known as Beasley, too. So, I'm taking a shot in the dark here. Otherwise the answer is Beasley.

3/6 so far.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:35:23 pm by Dice Dice Baby!! » Logged

RIP Madawg
Szahh
MVP

Respect: +37

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 03:50:35 pm »

Minnesota Timberwolves - Pack Karaoke - "...Baby One More Time"

I prefered the first video, where Beasley gave a nice show, but this one is also decent.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 03:03:13 am »

lol@Beasley

RIP Madawg
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 10:37:56 pm »

lol@Beasley

He's a terrible basketball player, but I gotta admit he's entertaining as hell, always lookin high like ***. Cheesy

LET'S GO HEAT.
HippinHoopster
Undrafted

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2012, 10:58:19 pm »

I'm a big T-Wolve fan here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: