Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Morrison, Marks Waived By Wizards  (Read 7824 times)
Stationary Traveller
a.k.a. byExpert
MVP

Metamorphosis

Respect: +24

« on: October 21, 2010, 05:44:36 pm »

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69682/20101021/morrison_marks_waived_by_wizards/

Washington Wizards President Ernie Grunfeld announced today that the team has waived center Sean Marks and forward Adam Morrison. Morrison averaged 5.0 points and 2.0 rebounds in five preseason contests for Washington, while Marks did not appear in a preseason game. Both players originally signed with Washington on September 24.

The Wizards roster now stands at 15.

“-Do you hate people?
 -I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”
― Charles Bukowski
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 08:12:11 pm »

Wow man.....I was all for Stache to make the team.

Hope he can find a spot somewhere else though.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Cutler06
Star

Respect: +37

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 10:52:49 pm »

A salary dump trade

Denver has a legit shot at the Finals
Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 04:18:56 pm »

Morrison was good in his rookie season. Don't really know what happend after that.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

Respect: +21

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 07:51:01 pm »

Morrison was good in his rookie season. Don't really know what happend after that.

he's diabetic

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 10:05:23 pm »

He has always been diabetic. How does that affect his Game if he played amazing one season and now his scrub.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

Respect: +21

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 10:37:31 pm »

He has always been diabetic. How does that affect his Game if he played amazing one season and now his scrub.

Diabetes can result in damage to the blood vessels & nerves meaning his body will break down quicker and he won't be able to play as hard. He's supposed to be hitting his prime right now bc he's 26 and all but his body is probably more like 30 or so.

Maybe in limited minutes he can still be effective though i guess?

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 02:53:35 am »

Diabetes can result in damage to the blood vessels & nerves meaning his body will break down quicker and he won't be able to play as hard. He's supposed to be hitting his prime right now bc he's 26 and all but his body is probably more like 30 or so.

Not only that, but also remember that your body takes considerably longer to heal then a normal non diabetic. Considering he had a severe injury early on in his career, this could play a major role.

CP3 With the Dish
All-Star

Respect: +14

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 08:48:40 am »

Not only that, but also remember that your body takes considerably longer to heal then a normal non diabetic. Considering he had a severe injury early on in his career, this could play a major role.

Has he ever been given a real chance though?  I cant recall a team that has actually gave him minutes for an extended period of time.  The guys a spot up shooter, its not like he plays like Iverson or Rose out there.

"I hope death is like a big French orgasm."

"When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." - Lil_flip_remix
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

Respect: +20

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 09:30:45 am »

I´m sad for Ammo he used to be good in his rookie season, I don´t think diabetes can be so harmful that it makes you perform way worse :S

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: