Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Regular Season Thread  (Read 32551 times)
Zeppelin1985
Starter

*** talkin', trey bombin', Sheeed! Ball don't lie

Respect: +101

« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2012, 12:04:00 pm »

5-4, back over the .500 mark and on a 3 game winning streak.  I don't know why the Bobcats give us such problems

Whether we win all 82 or lose all 82 games, I'm a Knicks fan forever! You know you're a true Knicks fan when you know the names of Rick Brunson, Dontae Jones, David Wingate, Brad Lohaus, Scott Brooks, Slavko Vranes, Mike Sweetney, Shandon & Willie Anderson, Howard Eisley, Eric Chenowith, Erick Stricklnd, Lee Nailon, Jerome James, Jared Jeffries, Larry Hughes, Steve Francis, Qyntel Woods, Frank Williams, Felton Spencer, Travis Knight, Andrew Lang, Anthony Bonner, Charles Smith, Chris Mills, Mark Pope, Darko Milicic, Mardy Collins, Milos Vujacic, Frederic Weis, Clarence Weatherspoon, Fred Jones
Zeppelin1985
Starter

« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2012, 11:58:06 am »

6-4 as bring head to Memphis tonight with our 4-game win streak.  ZBO is out and Gay hasn't been playing well lately, amazingly.  We should win this game, it is a back to back however

Whether we win all 82 or lose all 82 games, I'm a Knicks fan forever! You know you're a true Knicks fan when you know the names of Rick Brunson, Dontae Jones, David Wingate, Brad Lohaus, Scott Brooks, Slavko Vranes, Mike Sweetney, Shandon & Willie Anderson, Howard Eisley, Eric Chenowith, Erick Stricklnd, Lee Nailon, Jerome James, Jared Jeffries, Larry Hughes, Steve Francis, Qyntel Woods, Frank Williams, Felton Spencer, Travis Knight, Andrew Lang, Anthony Bonner, Charles Smith, Chris Mills, Mark Pope, Darko Milicic, Mardy Collins, Milos Vujacic, Frederic Weis, Clarence Weatherspoon, Fred Jones
HWNYK
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2012, 07:29:53 pm »

Watching Suns at Knicks right now seems that Nash will lead the Suns to a win and the Knicks will probably come really close to winning.

IM A F**KIN ***
Zeppelin1985
Starter

« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2012, 02:53:29 am »

...no words to say about tonight's loss to PHX.  Shannon Brown and his lucky BS shot.  Him & Telfair were playing like a couple of defensive backs out there, they wouldn't call squat against them and they were hitting Melo, Fields and Shump hard.  F'n BS..

what are we 6-8 now?  Ugh...

HWNYK
Undrafted

« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2012, 03:30:02 pm »

Just read it on NBA.com and the Knicks were embarrassed by the heats  Cry

IM A F**KIN ***
Zeppelin1985
Starter

« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2012, 10:14:01 pm »

5 in a row!  (Jazz, Nyets, @Wizards, Lakers, @TWolves)

what a nice comeback win tonight against a gritty Minnesota team.  I can't wait for Amar'e & Melo to return..

jdrnyk
Undrafted

Linsanity

Respect: +4

« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2012, 08:13:08 am »

Make that six!! Great game by Lin and that last second shot was beast. I guess now Jose Calderon can shut up about that lucky shot earlier.

Credit to bbyao06
Zeppelin1985
Starter

« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2012, 09:27:49 pm »

the streak extends to 7!  (Nyets, Jazz, @Wiz, Lakers, @TWolves, @Raps, Kings)

Lin with another career night, dishing out a career high 13 dimes and scoring 10pts off 6 shots in 26 minutes, very nice.  I'm happy he got to rest, we destroyed Sacramento.  So many ally-oops...to Tyson, Amar'e, Fields.  Jeffries played good.  I hope Novak continues to get his minutes even when Melo returns, his long range shooting really helps us.  Shump playing well too.  Good team defense.  We are so nsync right now, it's so beautiful to watch..
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 06:15:57 pm by Zeppelin1985 » Logged

HWNYK
Undrafted

« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2012, 03:50:27 pm »

Knicks best the Mavs 104-97 YEAH! Jeremy with 28 points and 14 assists and Iman fell to my expectations on the SG starter position

IM A F**KIN ***
jdrnyk
Undrafted

Linsanity

Respect: +4

« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2012, 06:40:17 pm »

What were you're expectations? Anyway my man Steve Novak and J.R. smith stole the show baby!!!!

Credit to bbyao06
JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #145 on: February 20, 2012, 06:15:24 pm »

Knicks fans be scared of March

Only six games against below .500 teams (out of 17 total games, which is insane for a month)

2 of them are against known giant killer Milwaukee
Toronto twice,
Detroit & Cleveland once each

If they start losing again, don't complain. If they can manage a .500 march I'll be surprised. The Knicks are good, but can they beat the likes of Dallas, San Antonio, Chicago, Philly (twice) & Indy (twice) (as well as Boston, Orlando, Atlanta & Portland)

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

Respect: +682

« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2012, 01:55:47 am »

Did anyone see the game against the nets? How did Melo play with Lin? I'll be surprised if his ball hogging *** can stand to be outside the spotlight for more than 5 minutes.

If they start losing again, don't complain. If they can manage a .500 march I'll be surprised. The Knicks are good, but can they beat the likes of Dallas, San Antonio, Chicago, Philly (twice) & Indy (twice) (as well as Boston, Orlando, Atlanta & Portland)

1. They already beat Dallas :/

2. If they can beat the Lakers then they can beat Orlando, Atlanta and Indy.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Jump to: