Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Regular Season Thread  (Read 33253 times)
ecuaboy12
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 07:59:58 pm »

Another win tonight baby, two in a row Smiley.  TD played great again and I'm loving Turiafs defense, stat played a solid game as well think he had 5 blocks or 4 I forget.  Anyone else see that nasty @ss dunk ill will had on Mgee?  Soo nasty Tongue.
ecuaboy12
Journeyman

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 09:14:03 pm »

Here is Will the thrills dunk.
Wilson Chandler Sick Reverse Dunk on Javale McGee
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 11:16:36 pm »

So the Knicks are 3-2, and their 2 losses are by a combined 9 points.  I think that's pretty good. all things considered.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 08:18:35 am »

nice win. turiaf had the last laugh

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 10:26:49 am »

Knicks played great, gotta start giving credit to Turiaf who's been a key on the defensive end, after a very weak preseason.  Douglas is absolutely ballin, and Gallo is starting to find his rhythm. 

Probably the best play of the season so far, when I saw that dunk I was so hyped. 
Zeppelin1985
Starter

*** talkin', trey bombin', Sheeed! Ball don't lie

Respect: +101

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 03:39:04 pm »

Turiaf has been huge, as of RIGHT NOW, lol, he is the MAIN component of the David Lee trade.

-Anthony Randolph is a ball hog, kid shoots the ball everytime he gets it.  Pass the ball, youngin!!!!!!

-Toney Douglas & Wilson Chandler off the bench just gives us a real KICK, a real BOOST!  Also, Turiaf comes off the bench too, lol.

- I guess Blatche wasn't feeling too good after he did a punk move and shoved Turiaf in the back.  This guy thought he was Olajuwon or somethin?  Good thing he came back down to Earth in the 2nd half, lol.

With all that said, I'm gonna leave you guys with this.....

Dunk of the Night: Wilson Chandler Posterizing JaVale McGee in HD (November 5, 2010)

Whether we win all 82 or lose all 82 games, I'm a Knicks fan forever! You know you're a true Knicks fan when you know the names of Rick Brunson, Dontae Jones, David Wingate, Brad Lohaus, Scott Brooks, Slavko Vranes, Mike Sweetney, Shandon & Willie Anderson, Howard Eisley, Eric Chenowith, Erick Stricklnd, Lee Nailon, Jerome James, Jared Jeffries, Larry Hughes, Steve Francis, Qyntel Woods, Frank Williams, Felton Spencer, Travis Knight, Andrew Lang, Anthony Bonner, Charles Smith, Chris Mills, Mark Pope, Darko Milicic, Mardy Collins, Milos Vujacic, Frederic Weis, Clarence Weatherspoon, Fred Jones
LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 02:42:54 pm »

The one bright spot (if you could find one) in last night's game @ Milwaukee was this:

Landry Fields Slam (11/9/10)
ecuaboy12
Journeyman

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 03:57:14 pm »

Damn didnt know he had hops like that :O
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2010, 06:57:20 am »

damn i cant stand these losing streaks

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Gallo
Benchwarmer

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 06:22:45 am »

if we win at GWE, this is my preview for next five:  4 W 1 L

at SAC - W
at GW - W
at LAC - W
CHA - W
at CHA - L

record: 7-9
Shemy
All-Star

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 11:51:14 pm »

16-17.......less 3 pointers more driving in

kkthxbai

sigs come from realgm, "Brookylnstoops" and "shooters"
ecuaboy12
Journeyman

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2010, 05:04:55 pm »

Dunk fest last night, griffin beasted on them but we came out with the last laugh and won it.  Great game by Amare, and everytime griffin did some ridiculous dunk Amare just came back calm and collectively and gave them an answer each time.
Gallo
Benchwarmer

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 06:22:25 am »

Am i wrong or our Defense is a little less effective than the first games of the season? I was kind of surprised first games beacuse looked like a good step up from last season. Can't wait to see it vs CHA. 
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2010, 08:53:37 pm »

The defense has looked worse but the offense has looked a lot better, with a lot of the problems from the early games seemingly worked out.  Amare is getting the ball closer to the rim, Gallo is looking to attack and while Felton is still pretty bad at the pick and roll but it's been getting better.

The defensive problems are mainly personnel.  You're not going to be a good defensive team with Gallo and Chandler teaming up in the frontcourt.  The Suns managed to play passable defense in Phoenix but Marion at that point in time was a lot better than Chandler is now.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2010, 12:28:49 am »

Four straight!  They haven't all been pretty, but a win is a win.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up

Jump to: