Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Jonny Flynn  (Read 9829 times)
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 10:23:26 pm »

I feel kind of bad for Flynn, I like the guy but I feel like a lot of people on this forum don't see how good this guy is. He is a nice talent and will become a fine point guard.

czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 11:18:27 am »

I feel kind of bad for Flynn, I like the guy but I feel like a lot of people on this forum don't see how good this guy is. He is a nice talent and will become a fine point guard.
For me he's closer to becoming the next Marcus Banks. And believe me, we Wolves fans know how bad that is.
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 01:45:19 pm »

For me he's closer to becoming the next Marcus Banks. And believe me, we Wolves fans know how bad that is.

What? Why do you think that?!

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 06:20:55 am »

(remembers how some were high on marcus banks when he was a rookie)

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 07:51:21 am »

What? Why do you think that?!
Dribbles the freaking air out of the ball. He's small, fast... but too fast for his own good. He runs around 20 seconds of the clock pointlessly dribbling the ball around. And he's not a good facilliator, but thats easy to see in his assist numbers.
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 08:35:56 am »

You should give him this year at least. A year of both the Triangle and the NBA under his belt as well as much improved team mates could make a huge difference.

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 04:19:43 am »

Guess you're right.
sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 11:23:12 am »

he looked loads better than Rid in his first game back. of course Rid looked like a gas station toilet.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2010, 07:14:39 pm »

He's baaaaacccckkkkk

RIP Madawg
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 08:22:11 am »

he's still not at a hundred percent, i hope he will start to play well again.

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 12:22:07 pm »

For the time being he sucks though.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2011, 04:18:45 am »

he just needs a bit more time

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 08:35:04 am »

I think it's more on Rambis. This system is tailor-cut to make Flynn suck. He is far more productive when allowed more freelancing off the ball and not forcing things. I hate this offensive set. Hate it.
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2011, 01:40:16 pm »

I haven't watched the last 2-3 games, but before that I was pretty sure they were running a lot more PnRs. Besides, I think most his problems are just him being stupid rather then him not being suited to the system.

CP3 With the Dish
All-Star

Respect: +14

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2011, 09:10:06 am »

Flynn (and the Twolves) biggest problem is that they have a coach thats terrible a GM that fails even worse and an owner that must be blind.  I feel bad for these guys.  Let Flynn run PnR and dump the coach and the triangle.  Fire the GM in the offseason and hire a former coach or assistant coach that has proven something.  When you spend 2 top 6 draft picks on PG's for a triangle offense you should have been fired on the spot then.

"I hope death is like a big French orgasm."

"When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." - Lil_flip_remix
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: