Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rumored Trade w/ Toronto?  (Read 3313 times)
Coretete
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: November 20, 2010, 10:25:02 am »

"The New Orleans Hornets and Toronto Raptors are in serious discussions on a five-player trade that would send Peja Stojakovic and Jerryd Bayless to the Raptors for Jarrett Jack, David Andersen and Marcus Banks, a source told ESPN.com Saturday. ESPN.com"

Is it just me or does this not make much sense...seems like they could get something better for Peja corpse if they waited closer to the deadline.  I think I'd rather have Bayless over Jack/Banks...puzzling...
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

Respect: +21

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 04:34:17 am »

i don't like the trade either, but i personally would take Jack over Bayless every day

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 11:49:09 pm »

jack is misused now. they should trade him for some value.
NOH couldve used its assets (collison and peja's expiring) for something greater.
but nonetheless, banks is a 5M expiring contract right?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 09:03:11 am »

^ Yep
CP3 With the Dish
All-Star

Respect: +14

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 09:31:55 am »

Jack is a huge reason to why they have been winning.  He provides solid minutes to allow CP3 to rest and he has stepped his game up during this win streak of ours.  This trade turned out very good for us.

"I hope death is like a big French orgasm."

"When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." - Lil_flip_remix
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: