Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kg to stay ??  (Read 3527 times)
k_garnett21
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: March 25, 2007, 06:00:08 am »

I heard he's just bought a new house in the suburbs of Minneapolix, I hopie it's a sign he'll stay ! :?

weisskreuz99
Starter

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 10:19:01 pm »

It doesn't mean that if he bought a new house in Minneapolix, he will stay in Minnesota....

"If you're going to point a gun, you'd better be ready to pull the trigger"

"Fall 7 Times, Stand Up Eight" that's Paul Pierce

k_garnett21
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 05:34:11 am »

What would he have done this though ?

Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 12:36:56 am »

he is more likely to be traded to L.A than kidd because the lakers are starting to realize that bynum is still years from becoming a really reliable center and they might want to deal him now. theyd get ripped off if they trade him for kidd, so its likely for a big man that can do more damage

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 10:05:02 am »

kg dosn't really care about all that winning stuff as he might sound like, if he did he would have been left. i love kg but if he really wanted to win, he would have left. this house thing just symbolizes he's not going anywhere.
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 10:03:38 am »

Quote from: "td21"
kg dosn't really care about all that winning stuff as he might sound like, if he did he would have been left. i love kg but if he really wanted to win, he would have left. this house thing just symbolizes he's not going anywhere.

Right..... maybe it is cause he is too loyal and players have that kind of emotional thing with the team that drafts them. He wants to win with the Wolves b/c he loves Minny. So a guy crying on national television saying that he hates losing, means he doesn't really care?

The Mavs didn't choke, they got strangled!

^^^Big ups to bballinyao06
Happiness1982
MVP

Respect: +1

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 08:09:33 am »

if he doesnt opt out he's mad. it'll be his last contract probably, certainly his last one with big money, and if he truly wants to win then he needs to get the hell out of there. i dont think anyone with a brain would judge him as disloyal at this point if he left- he's given those idiots plenty of time to sort a decent core out. Mind you, if he really wanted to win in minny he should opt out, re-sign for 5mil a season then they'd be set.

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
naptown
Star

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 02:13:46 pm »

He's a fool if he stays If he likes it so much move back in the summer. But during the season go somewhere that u at least have a chance.
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 09:57:54 pm »

There is an interview with KG on ESPN.com that talks about what he is going to do. He doesn't say much about it cause he says they have 10 games left or so and he is going to give 110 percent and play them like they were his last. It is a pretty good interview though.

Mavsguru
Starter

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 11:39:37 pm »

The odds of him staying are 2.233%  That's half of their odds in winning the lottery.  I figure if they win, then there is a 50 - 50 shot he stays for now.  However, if they aren't comfortably in position by February, he'd be traded before the deadline.  Only the possibility of a Garnett/Oden frontcourt could keep him here for the start of next season at least.
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 11:43:03 pm »

I hope they deal him to a contender because if they haven't done anything to put people around him in 10 years. They won't start now.

Happiness1982
MVP

Respect: +1

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 06:50:48 am »

well in their defense, they got a good group in 04 with cassell and spree, and a few other minor pieces playing better.

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: