Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Det/Cha/Sac/Chi  (Read 1445 times)
13Supernuts
Starter

« on: December 15, 2010, 01:19:36 pm »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2ebnxy8

Don't think Sacramento says yes, but I think the other teams do.  Maybe Chicago says no.  Depends on Sacto's view of Gibson and Livingston.
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 01:38:04 pm »

i like it, idk if the bulls would pull that off though. but in jackson's defense he's been less of a headcase since he left goldenstate

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

chellis
MVP

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 01:51:01 pm »

I really don't like it for the Bobcats. I like what Jackson brings in his versatility. The team needs to look to rebuild rather than add more salary

13Supernuts
Starter

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 02:11:34 pm »

I really don't like it for the Bobcats. I like what Jackson brings in his versatility. The team needs to look to rebuild rather than add more salary

They aren't adding any salary.  Livingston and Jackson are both on the 3 year deals that add up to Hamiliton's.

i like it, idk if the bulls would pull that off though. but in jackson's defense he's been less of a headcase since he left goldenstate

That was a concern of mine too, but he is a big improvment over their current 2 guards.  And the combo of Jackson/Korver spaces the floor better than Brewer/Bogans/Korver.
chellis
MVP

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 02:14:41 pm »

They aren't adding any salary.  Livingston and Jackson are both on the 3 year deals that add up to Hamiliton's.

1. Livingston makes $3.5MM per season?  Huh Well SOB...
2. So trade Charlotte's backup PG AND wing player who is capable of facilitating an offense? This is the point that bothers me most.

13Supernuts
Starter

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 02:20:34 pm »

1. Livingston makes $3.5MM per season?  Huh Well SOB...2. So trade Charlotte's backup PG AND wing player who is capable of facilitating an offense? This is the point that bothers me most.

1. My thoughts exactly when I was putting this deal together.

2.  This is a good point.  I've read Charlotte is interested in Hamilton, so I was wondering how that would work without Jackson being included in a deal.  Maybe they go small and play Jackson and Wallace at the forwards, that could work if they had a big center starting.  Maybe the could deal Diaw somewhere else to make this work.
chellis
MVP

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 02:25:25 pm »

1. Livingston makes $3.5MM per season?  Huh Well SOB...2. So trade Charlotte's backup PG AND wing player who is capable of facilitating an offense? This is the point that bothers me most.

1. My thoughts exactly when I was putting this deal together.

2.  This is a good point.  I've read Charlotte is interested in Hamilton, so I was wondering how that would work without Jackson being included in a deal.  Maybe they go small and play Jackson and Wallace at the forwards, that could work if they had a big center starting.  Maybe the could deal Diaw somewhere else to make this work.

It would more than likely involve Diaw and something small. I think Carroll's contract reduces in value over its life. But MJ is really looking to avoid the luxury tax number. Having Diaw's contract come off the books helps reduce teh salary. Honestly, I'd rather see the team blown up and rebuilt, but I doubt that happens. And I'd hate losing Wallace.

grizzulie
Benchwarmer

Here you have the best Bulls fan in Spain

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 05:02:43 am »

Detroit can get more from Hamilton than just money saveings.
With Noah out it's a none sense trade for Bulls unless you a add a backup PF going to the Bulls.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: