Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: The Shooters Who "Can't Shoot": Rose and Deng  (Read 20298 times)
Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

Respect: +26

« on: December 15, 2010, 01:38:38 pm »

Derrick Rose = 42.1% for 3P% at 4.3 attempts per game

Luol Deng = 40.7% for 3P% at 4.0 attempts per game

Keep in mind, at the insistence of the overwhelming majority of people who post regularly in this forum, these guys just can't shoot 3's.

Keyser Soze
MVP

One day I will kill...all of you.

Respect: +33

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 01:39:56 pm »

*** off to the Chicago forum

Sometimes, I don't know why I *** with Hoopshype
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

Respect: +1214

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 01:40:19 pm »

Oh, Greenwing. You know what you're opening up here ... why could this not be in the other Derrick Rose three point thread?

To keep it basketball related ... Luol Deng is up for European player of the year. Don't think a Brit has ever won it ... or anything for that matter.

Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 01:42:26 pm »

Oh, Greenwing. You know what you're opening up here ... why could this not be in the other Derrick Rose three point thread?

To keep it basketball related ... Luol Deng is up for European player of the year. Don't think a Brit has ever won it ... or anything for that matter.

Deng also just recently exceeded the 40% territory from downtown, so I felt this was thread-worthy.

Keyser Soze
MVP

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 01:45:27 pm »

Green, you're either a complete moron who can't understand what's worthy of a thread in General or you're doing it for a reaction. Either way, why don't you move this to the Chi forum and leave everyone alone? No-one cares.

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 01:48:06 pm »

Green, you're either a complete moron who can't understand what's worthy of a thread in General or you're doing it for a reaction. Either way, why don't you move this to the Chi forum and leave everyone alone? No-one cares.

I agree, especially after what happened the last time. To prevent any trouble, I think it should be moved there. There's no reason to post this in general.

yiskobesogood2
Hall of Famer

Respect: +288

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 01:50:54 pm »

Kobe Buffs Jeff Van Gundy's Head

sprewell
a.k.a. maradinho
Starter

Respect: +19

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 01:56:05 pm »

straight to the "hall of fame forum" please.

i go and buy some potatoes and coke. when i come back (in an hour) i want 15 pages of pictures, insults and anything but a discussion about basketball.

see you later and thank you!

congratulations @chelo
yiskobesogood2
Hall of Famer

Respect: +288

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 01:57:13 pm »

The Dark Knight - "And Here We...Go"

Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 02:03:13 pm »

I agree, especially after what happened the last time. To prevent any trouble, I think it should be moved there. There's no reason to post this in general.

I completely disagree.  It was the posters in this particular forum who cried over and over how both of these guys had no shooting range.  And because of that this thread should absolutely stay here where it belongs.

Keyser Soze
MVP

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 02:13:25 pm »

I'm going to spam the crap out of this thread so you derive nothing from it. Who's with me?

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2010, 02:13:50 pm »

I completely disagree.  It was the posters in this particular forum who cried over and over how both of these guys had no shooting range.  And because of that this thread should absolutely stay here where it belongs.

That didn't really happen.

I know that I was one of the ones mocking you the most for what you were saying about Deng, and it had nothing to do with you predicting he would shoot well and everything to do with you saying that he was always a really good shooter who just wasn't allowed to because a team that was below average in that department didn't need him to.

What a stupid thread.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
royslist
Starter

Respect: +13

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2010, 02:14:10 pm »

Luol Deng from the corner for Threeee ... .. KABOOM!

"I'm in the 'front end' of the Top 10 PG's in the league" - Mario Chalmers
Keyser Soze
MVP

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2010, 02:14:51 pm »

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2010, 02:15:27 pm »

I completely disagree.  It was the posters in this particular forum who cried over and over how both of these guys had no shooting range.  And because of that this thread should absolutely stay here where it belongs.

But, it goes against everything you've complained about the Feedback forums. It's baiting. Isn't that more than a little hypercritical?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up

Jump to: