Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Rose is second in votes for EC guards on the allstar ballot  (Read 44060 times)
chitownstandup
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: December 16, 2010, 02:00:15 pm »

The first two are Wade and Rondo, it would a shame if Rondo was to start over him.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 09:03:54 am by greenwing » Logged
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 02:05:56 pm »

Ya i just got a text from my friend about that....text "Rose" to the number 69622 to vote him in. You get 1 vote a day, so if you can, try to vote everyday.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Vote for ROSE!
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 02:11:50 pm »

I've been voting 3 times a day everyday...Texting, Rose to 69622...voting online on my phone...and voting on my computer...

I've told as many people as I can to vote everyday, so lets rally up and get like 50,000 more votes to catch rondo!
yiskobesogood2
Hall of Famer

Respect: +288

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 02:27:22 pm »

But Rondo is better than Rose.

chitownstandup
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 02:32:42 pm »

How?
ChitownBulls
MVP

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 02:42:37 pm »

Yis...come on now.

lol Kobe stood 5 feet off of Rondo at all times last year in the finals....thats all he had to do to defend Rondo. 

Kobe wont ever guard Rose because he wants to keep his ankles in place. If there was anytime for Kobe to guard Rose was this past game in Chicago, instead of guarding Keith "Stand in the Corner" Bogans, he could of brought his 5-6 Time All NBA Defensive Player presence against Rose, but he knows better.

Plus he is playing with 4 future Hall of Famers. Most of his assist just come off of basic sets. Pick an Roll, Guys coming off screens. He is deff. a great player...but player vs player...Rose has him easy

BUT ANYWAYS....KEEP VOTING!!

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
royslist
Starter

Respect: +13

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 10:02:58 am »

hopefully with rondo's injury and big #'s rose will be putting up while noah is out, rose will take the lead w/ or w/o rally ...   

rose > rondo by a fair margin

2010 playoff rondo > 2010-2011 season rondo also

"I'm in the 'front end' of the Top 10 PG's in the league" - Mario Chalmers
Miami's Finest
MVP

Respect: +18

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 10:06:13 am »

Smiley

[Jeremy]
a.k.a. Jeremy_Conlin
MVP

[Insert Funny Caption Here]

Respect: +291

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 10:47:06 am »

Plus he is playing with 4 future Hall of Famers. Most of his assist just come off of basic sets. Pick an Roll, Guys coming off screens. He is deff. a great player...but player vs player...Rose has him easy

LOLINORITE!!!

If he wasn't playing with Hall-of-Fame teammates he'd only be averaging like 10 assists per game!! LOL!!

ChitownBulls
MVP

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 01:57:03 pm »

The game wouldnt be as easy as it is for him either....defenders have to know where KG,Ray Allen an Pierce are at, at all times right? No one is sagging off Allen, KG, Pierce to try to help out on Rondo, And if they do, the Celtics score....which equals assist for Rondo. Like i said, Rondo is  a heck of a player but he isnt better then Rose is.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Super_Nintendo_Chalmers
a.k.a. Rowan_Barrett & Handsome_B_Wonderful
MVP

Respect: +73

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 04:39:47 pm »

No way Rondo gets voted in as the starter over Rose.

Looks like Rondo is proving all the experts wrong. I thought Rose would get in but you have to give Rondo his credit.
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 02:32:32 am »

LOLINORITE!!!

If he wasn't playing with Hall-of-Fame teammates he'd only be averaging like 10 assists per game!! LOL!!

And still wouldn't be able to make a jumper or a free throw. There's more to running an offense than just picking up assists.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
ballers101
MVP

Respect: +116

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 02:31:12 am »

LOLINORITE!!!

And still wouldn't be able to make a jumper or a free throw. There's more to running an offense than just picking up assists.
And there is more to a game than just offense.
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 02:44:35 am »

LOLINORITE!!!

Well this is true, but you don't have to be able to shoot to run an offense.  This has been proven by plenty of point guards in the past.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 04:35:50 am »

LOLINORITE!!!

And there is more to a game than just offense.

No kidding, Rose covers his ground on both ends. He doesn't have the luxury of having the best defender in the league behind him so that he can take a risk on every play on defense.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Up

Jump to: