Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suns - Orlando Agree to Block Buster  (Read 12233 times)
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

Respect: +21

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 10:34:34 pm »

trade Childress & Fyre (maybe a draft pick) for a dominant post player

Wow great fucking suggestion. Tell me, who's retarded enough to deal away a dominant post player for two one-dimensional players who aren't even great at what they do?

Some twat who's clearly flustered. I think his name is SKY. Cousins would have been a decent shout out but I doubt he going anywhere

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

SKY
MVP

三小?

Respect: +7

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 11:11:22 pm »

Wow great fucking suggestion. Tell me, who's retarded enough to deal away a dominant post player for two one-dimensional players who aren't even great at what they do?

Some twat who's clearly flustered. I think his name is SKY. Cousins would have been a decent shout out but I doubt he going anywhere

Cousins is dominant? Now that's a laugher. Thanks for proving my point by the way, and not bothering to support your idiotic proposal with anything.
animal collective
All-Star

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 12:06:35 am »

Cousins is dominant? Now that's a laugher. Thanks for proving my point by the way, and not bothering to support your idiotic proposal with anything.

Well Lopez + Childress for him would be a better deal, but anyways, Cousins is 20 years old and WILL be one of the most dominant big men in the league in time and it would give them something to build around besides Brooks that is.

Nash - Brooks
Carter - Peaches
Hill - Dudley
Frye - Warrick
Cousins - Gortat

still enough for Nash to scrape them into the playoffs with.

SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 12:35:27 am »

Well Lopez + Childress for him would be a better deal, but anyways, Cousins is 20 years old and WILL be one of the most dominant big men in the league in time and it would give them something to build around besides Brooks that is.

So you think they would trade a potential dominant post player for an injury prone center with no offensive skills and an athletic SF with no offensive game? They already have a Childress in Donte Green, and they already have a better version of Lopez in Samuel Dalembert. What they need right now IS low post scoring. You need to address the needs of both teams - not just one - before throwing out a trade propsal.
animal collective
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 01:27:01 am »

So you think they would trade a potential dominant post player for an injury prone center with no offensive skills and an athletic SF with no offensive game? They already have a Childress in Donte Green, and they already have a better version of Lopez in Samuel Dalembert. What they need right now IS low post scoring. You need to address the needs of both teams - not just one - before throwing out a trade propsal.

Lopez's injuries have all been minor and he'll be 23 next month. He still has potential too but he's gonna develop slower than Cousins. And Greene is a scrub, Childress would deff be an upgrade over him. I think if Sacramento asked for a 1st rd pick too it would be a little steep, but they might do it to get out of Chills contract.

SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 01:39:50 am »

Lopez's injuries have all been minor and he'll be 23 next month. He still has potential too but he's gonna develop slower than Cousins. And Greene is a scrub, Childress would deff be an upgrade over him. I think if Sacramento asked for a 1st rd pick too it would be a little steep, but they might do it to get out of Chills contract.

I take my words back on Childress, he is better than Greene (didn't know his shooting % is that bad). But is that the Kings' more dire need? Having a plug like Childress as their 3?

However... Lopez is what he is. I've seen him play plenty enough to know he has little room for growth in terms of offense. Shown 0 flash of an offensive player and doesn't have the IQ or hands. And like I said earlier, Dalembert makes him a redundant asset.

I'll be honest though, looking at your proposal it looks like you pulled it out of your ass on the fly. I would entertain MORE reasonable trade proposals - it'll take a lot more to snatch a top 10 prospect away from a team which desperately needs to rebuild. Childress and Lopez is just not going to cut it.

But honestly if you think it's a good deal, go to RealGM or bigger NBA forums and post this trade proposal. Let me know how badly you get bashed for this idea.
animal collective
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 01:53:54 am »

I take my words back on Childress, he is better than Greene (didn't know his shooting % is that bad). But is that the Kings' more dire need? Having a plug like Childress as their 3?

However... Lopez is what he is. I've seen him play plenty enough to know he has little room for growth in terms of offense. Shown 0 flash of an offensive player and doesn't have the IQ or hands. And like I said earlier, Dalembert makes him a redundant asset.

I'll be honest though, looking at your proposal it looks like you pulled it out of your ass on the fly. I would entertain MORE reasonable trade proposals - it'll take a lot more to snatch a top 10 prospect away from a team which desperately needs to rebuild. Childress and Lopez is just not going to cut it.

But honestly if you think it's a good deal, go to RealGM or bigger NBA forums and post this trade proposal. Let me know how badly you get bashed for this idea.

Yeah it was a spur of the moment trade, I'm sure both sides could get a better deal if they look around.
but Dalembert is out of here after this season, i can guarantee you that.

two-time
a.k.a. Escalade
Star

Respect: +13

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 01:06:39 pm »

Robin Lopez is so bad...

^^sickness by bbyao
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 08:37:26 pm »

Robin Lopez is so bad...

Not even Nash can help him
Lance Blanks
Undrafted

Respect: +1

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 10:21:31 am »

GO SUNS  Cheesy

SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2011, 08:44:56 am »

You really had to come in to take a *** on the corpse of the Suns' forum?
smeagal
Undrafted

Respect: +159

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 08:58:20 pm »
+2

elite

makat49
Undrafted

Respect: +30

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 07:36:06 pm »

elite

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up