Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you could add one player to Spurs roster, who would it be?  (Read 7627 times)
Rex Libris
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: December 21, 2010, 12:43:34 pm »

For me it would be Al Horford, with the defensive-minded Grant Hill coming in a close second. I think they'd both fit in well with the Spurs system, but can you even fathom Duncan spending his twilight years playing next to Horford.

In regards to Grant Hill, he's become a great role player and can still get it done on the offensive end. My third choice would actually be my first, if it wasn't for his current injury woes. And that is Brandon Roy.
TheWorldsGreatest-TD
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 01:00:17 pm »

Kobe, lebron, wade any one of those guys lol. But on a more realistic side there have always been 2 players I've wanted. Marcus camby would be a priority and shane battier.

I've always wanted them on the team for their defense, I think the spurs offensively are solid, but defense is still a huge issue right now. Another player is luis scola, I wanted him back for a while now. But besides obvious players that everyone would want on their team, if I'm thinking for 1 year and for a run at the ship, I want camby, battier, scola.

It Was all a dream I use to read word up magazine
13Supernuts
Starter

Respect: +182

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 01:20:20 pm »

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 11:12:54 am »

Tommorow's love makin take you any place you wishin
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 04:00:53 am »

JR SMith

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 12:12:12 pm »

Rip Hamilton

Jason Maxiell

for

free
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 11:15:14 am »

marcus camby still

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
TheWorldsGreatest-TD
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 04:57:51 pm »

Yup, 20 rebounds last night, not bad for a 36 year old. And I think portland will be shopping him hard.

It Was all a dream I use to read word up magazine
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 04:23:43 am »

i rarely see portland ripped in a trade, just in the draft (well regarding the deron williams mistake, that's one)

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 02:33:22 pm »

Gerald Wallace
sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

Respect: +700

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 01:18:30 am »

The Spurs need a Center.
I always wondered why people stubbornly insist on calling Duncan a Power Forward.
But today I read this:
"I lobbied for Duncan to be listed as a center. Not only because he played the position, but we had to list 12 centers. There were so many bad ones and good forwards were left off. To my surprise, the Spurs filed a formal objection with the league saying Duncan had to be listed as a forward. So now Duncan makes the team as a center because that was the only place the coaches could vote him in even though he was on the ballot as a forward. So forget what's fair and right about the All-Star voting." NBA.com

I guess they're positive Timmy won't pass Hakeem Shaq and the others on the all time list. They'd rather stack him up against the Buck Williamses.

"MO MONEY, MO QUANDARIES"
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 08:43:17 am »

LeBron James?

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Bokal
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 09:53:01 am »

realistically? I have to say Shane Battier and Serge Ibaka..
RepeatTheThreepeat
MVP

Respect: +3275

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 01:19:45 am »

I like the idea of Hill, Battier, G. Wallace, Ibaka, etc., but I think primarily I would chose anyone who can relieve Duncan some pressure down in the post as well as allow him to get ample amount of rest.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: