Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cuban denies the team is making a run at melo  (Read 2465 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: December 23, 2010, 01:28:43 am »

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said via email there's absolutely no truth to reports from CBSSports.com that the Mavs are trying to acquire Denver Nuggets small forward Carmelo Anthony in a trade. Unidentified sources told CBSsports.com reporter Ken Berger that Anthony would be like a "rent-a-player" and would only play for the Mavs for the rest of this season. It quoted one league executive as saying the Mavs are trying to make a "hard" push for Anthony, who has been linked to deals that would send him to either New Jersey or New York. Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

When Cuban read the report, he said he was furious. His team is 23-5 going into the Christmas break, and he knows it would be risky to upset the Mavs' chemistry by bringing in another All-Star player. "If [Ken Berger] is going to make things up, the reporter should at least be honest enough to say he is making things up," Cuban said. "Not one grain of truth to anything he said."

i dont know who really is telling the truth here but i dont see anything worng if the mavs really were making a big push for melo because acquiring him would actually bring the team to the next level and gives them a true franchise player to take over  dirk who has like 3-4 good years left. why not make a great push for him?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 01:16:45 pm »

Cuban should tap his shoes together three times, and go back to Africa.

chellis
MVP

Respect: +114

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 01:58:16 pm »

Would you really want to mess with the chemistry and success the Mavs have been having? It honestly depends on the price. I don't see the Mavs offering anything enticing enough for the Nuggets to take.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 10:48:20 pm »

2 words: conference rival

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
dezymond
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 01:45:52 am »

If we were to pick up Melo I think we'd be sacrificing too much, be a huge shakeup of the roster and not enough time to get it together to make a real push for the ring.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 08:05:55 pm »

with the current roster and with caron gone? well its goodbye fellas

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: