Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 way trade NY-Den-Cha  (Read 670 times)
bigolebossman
Journeyman

« on: December 28, 2010, 06:27:49 pm »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

The Knicks get their man Carmelo, plus a hustle player in Najera

Denver get Two Young players in Gallinari & Wallace. Plus a NYK future first round draft pick, with salary cap potential.

Charlotte gets two players who they can continue to develop for their future in Fields & Randolph, as well as two serviceable pieces they can either keep or trade to contenders so they can continue their rebuilding process (JR & Harrington).

Tell me what you guys think.

NYK: Felton/Mason/Carmelo/Amare/Najara  bench: Chandler/Turiaf/Williams/Douglass/Azubuike/Mozgov/Rautins
(Plus they can go out and sign Earl Barron)

Den: Billups/Afflalo/Wallace/Gallinari/Nene bench: Curry/Martin/Lawson/Anderson/Forbes/Balkman/Carter/Williams/Ely

Cha: Augustine/Smith/Jackson/Diaw/Thomas/ bench: Fields/Randolph/Harrington/Nazr/Brown/Livingston/Henderson/McGuire/Brown/Diop/Carroll/Walker.

animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 09:42:17 pm »

you didn't save the link...

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

Cutler06
Star

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 11:26:23 pm »

Don't worry, it still sucks..DEN says no way

Denver has a legit shot at the Finals
steeleman1114
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 09:13:09 am »

Den says no. Charlotte might would say yes but I don't see them moving Wallace without moving either Diop or Carroll's contracts too.
bigolebossman
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 11:42:29 am »

Sorry bout that, here goes the link
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2ewr7k9

As for not trading Wallace without either Carroll or Diop, they can include one of them in another trade with S.Jackson.

I personally think if Denver was to get both Gallinari & Wallace with Curry's expiring and a NYK future #1 draft pick, this would be much better than the unproven Favors & a bunch of unknowns.   Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything special about Favors.
13Supernuts
Starter

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 11:58:09 am »

I think Charlotte says no.  They have been saying they want draft picks should they trade Wallace or Jackson.

If Denver doesn't want to tear it down and want to keep going with their group w/o Melo, they can't do much better than this.
chellis
MVP

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 12:04:05 pm »

1. Charlotte can't take on that many players.
2. If the Bobcats trade Wallace or Jackson it's for a package of: young guys, 1st round picks or expirings. They are not willing to take on a deal like Al Harrington, especially if you don't take Diop and/or Carroll back.
3. If they move either Walalce or Jackson and don't get the type of package above it's because Diop and/or Carroll is in the deal.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: