Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Thoughts On T-Mac  (Read 3659 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: December 30, 2010, 10:53:27 pm »

i think the guy has been doing better lately. from starting at 11+% 3pt percent, he's now at 37.

his number used to be like 3ppg and now he's slowly going up to 5.7, and he continues to have improved numbers and is starting to play more minutes.

discuss

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=532
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:26:56 am by Bulls/Pistons » Logged

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 09:37:38 am »

How can I have thoughts on tmac?

Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 06:05:49 pm »

WHAT UP TMAC!

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 02:07:23 am »

How can I have thoughts on tmac?

Soon....
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 05:06:20 pm »

Think about what you would do if you woke up in the morning with him in your bed

animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

Respect: +21

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 04:40:09 pm »

im happy with how he's playing, Detroits rare bright spot this season  Lips sealed

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 07:58:24 pm »

he's now ble to play like 30+ minutes, when the season started he was seeing like 10 minutes.

too bad others dont appreciate his improvement

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 02:42:58 pm »

It's nice that he's shown marked improvement on a forgettable team. I hoped he would be more of a leader and instill some sense of competitive fire in the younger players. But, alas, I don't believe there's any getting through to those thick headed youngsters.
RepeatTheThreepeat
MVP

Respect: +3275

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 01:22:59 am »

he played really well in the first half tonight vs the bulls. he played a lot of point guard/forward and controlled the pace of the game for a while making it difficult for the bulls to come back. pretty good mismatch for the pistons to use, and he was shooting pretty well early on. austin daye has improved a butt load from last season. he looked like freaking lebron james the first half of the game.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 09:34:14 am »

well, there are some plays in that match against the bulls where i said: "damn, that couldve been an easy terrifying dunk if it were prime tmac, or damn, why that slow? but still worth the minimum contract i guess...

if he stays healthy he can prob sign with a competitor next offseason and hopefully win a ring

kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 01:34:31 am »

He's looking a lot better. I love that he's getting some burn at point forward where he gets to control the pace and cause a mismatch. He's looking much more confident and aggressive. One thing I would like to see out of him is to utilize his size advantage when he's being matched up with other PG's and use his post up game a little more.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 05:21:32 pm »

yeah he's averaging 15ppg in his last 5 games, which is a nice sign. he can get more money next season

Bokal
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 01:45:30 am »

I seriously like the way Tmac has tweaked his game with his decreased explosiveness..

The key to Tmac is just being healthy and showcase his unique skill set.. having a 6'8" point forward would be really good for some team who have scoring/shoot first PG's..

I bet some teams would like to sign him next season for even the MLE or around 5 Million per season..

I hope his health just continues to improve and no setback would arise.. Hopefully he would sign for a contender (Boston?) next season and get a ring in the process..
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 01:06:30 pm »

I seriously like the way Tmac has tweaked his game with his decreased explosiveness..

The key to Tmac is just being healthy and showcase his unique skill set.. having a 6'8" point forward would be really good for some team who have scoring/shoot first PG's..

I bet some teams would like to sign him next season for even the MLE or around 5 Million per season..

I hope his health just continues to improve and no setback would arise.. Hopefully he would sign for a contender (Boston?) next season and get a ring in the process..

good call.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 05:50:39 pm »

he's not worth 5million. lol

if someone signs him through MLE it will just probably be for a year, and i guess he's choose to stay in detroit.. the team where he had a break, wherein he proved that he can still play

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: