Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nash and Melo to Jersey  (Read 712 times)
13Supernuts
Starter

« on: January 04, 2011, 06:07:34 pm »

Don't have a trade machine link for it because Sasha can't be traded with other player until Feb. 15, but otherwise the money works.

New Jersey receives - Steve Nash, Josh Childress and Carmelo Anthony

Denver receives - Derrick Favors, Troy Murphy, NJ 2011 first round pick and GS 2012 first round pick

Phoenix receives - Devin Harris, Sasha Vujacic, LAL 2011 first round pick, HOU 2012 first round pick, and NJ 2013 first round pick
Jademan
Benchwarmer

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 09:44:24 pm »

interesting. 2 issues: Hill would have to go to jersey w Nash. Vujacic can't get along with Dragic...long history
chellis
MVP

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 08:17:40 am »

I don't see Denver agreeing when PHX gets three 1st and Denver supposedly covets 5 1st.

13Supernuts
Starter

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 08:48:56 am »

I have heard the Hill inclusion thing, and it makes sense.  If that is the case and they want to include him in the deal, the Nets can also send Kris Humphries to the Suns and Hill comes to the Nets.  The Vujacic aspect I think is irrelevent.  These are grown men in a business setting we are dealing with, they can play nice for a few months.

Just because Denver says they want five doesn't mean they would have to get five to agree.  The Nets just have to present the best offer, and right now no one is offering as good a deal as this.  The entire league knows the Nuggets have to deal Melo at some point in the next 7 weeks, otherwise he walks.  The Suns are different, they will need some conviencing to move Nash which is why I gave them more in the deal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: