Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trading Butler  (Read 2605 times)
pcb
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: January 11, 2011, 05:10:16 am »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=48js3x2

Of couse, the Mavs would have to include some 1st Round picks (and Money)
to make it work for the Sixers, even though they take Nocionis contract...

Nine Player Rotation for the MAVS:
----------------------------------

Guards: Kidd, Terry, Beaubois

Wings:  Iguodala, Marion, Nocioni

Bigs:     Nowitzki, Chandler, Haywood

...Looks pretty nice to me  Smiley !!!
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 09:24:39 am »

its so unfortunate that butler may soon need to leave as he cant help, if he gets traded i hope we still land on him in FA

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Will-E
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 11:46:30 am »

its so unfortunate that butler may soon need to leave as he cant help, if he gets traded i hope we still land on him in FA

i hope so too. even without bird rights.

if we can also get sjax, we´re definitely a tough team next year!
i´d always take sjax over iggy, gamewise and financially.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 06:03:06 pm »

sjax>iggy BUT we need some youth man

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Will-E
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 08:24:59 am »

sure, but i don´t think iggy is worth giving up so much finincial flexibility. in this case as i said ißd take sjax because of game and his smaller contract. the time is now for the mavs! they have to think about winning it in the next to or three years. that´s the primary goal. young bodies is second to that. right?
13Supernuts
Starter

Respect: +182

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 01:11:29 pm »

Would trading Bulter and say Ian for Jamison make any sense for the Mavs?  Jamison can space the floor, has come off the bench effectively both this season and for the Mavs a few years ago, and would help the main problem of scoring when Dirk is off the floor without sacrificing the team defense.

Something like this

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=46ttec2

Plus, it's not like he is a huge investment, just another year.  I understand the getting younger comment, but Dallas's window is now and next year like Will-E said.  Worry about getting younger when Dirk isn't an MVP anymore.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 01:46:01 pm by 13Supernuts » Logged
Will-E
Undrafted

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 12:13:56 pm »

right know, it would be an improvement, but i think there are other better options out there. aslo, dirk and jamison don´t fit together very well imo. also don´t know, if that would be enough for the cavs.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 01:12:49 am »

jamison? makes sense but cavs must add something

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: