Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is there to do in Utah?  (Read 3330 times)
sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

Respect: +700

« on: January 15, 2011, 02:48:27 pm »

Just arrived and it seems like people are into skiing. I'm not really into skiing.

What do people do for fun around here?

"MO MONEY, MO QUANDARIES"
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 04:24:42 am »

watch the jazz games

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 02:45:31 pm »

I went to this mall in Provo Sat night and it looked like everyone in town was there. Saw Green Hornet, not a seat in the house. There's gotta be something other than Mall nightlife! My new coworkers are already scared of the townies in the local bar.

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 08:18:23 pm »

Watch paint dry?

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 01:07:52 pm »

Watch paint dry?
I found a place that gets in bands around the corner, check out the rockabilly scene on Friday. Thankfully its just around the corner cause I'm scared to go to a bar and drive home. On the short drive home Saturday, I saw 3 cops pull over allegedly innocent people. Also, I couldn't buy beer on Sunday. Good thing I brought some big city yankee fine liquor along with me  Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: