Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dallas addition of sasha will help but they need a little more  (Read 1470 times)
igotjayzz23
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: January 20, 2011, 02:08:53 am »

With the injury to caron butler sidelining him untill the play offs they lose his points leadership and defense. they singned sasha but he would be better suited off the bench, The starting five have good vchemistry before the injury, especially with the play of stevensen and chandler. with beabouis eventually coming back  thier bench is solid roddy at one terry and then maybe deshawn at 2 depending who they trade for then sasha at  three with marion at four off the bench alternating at  three then ajinca and mahini provide depth at center behind haywood ,,,,with caron hurt it changes the dynamics of thier bench just enough and although thier bench is solid, They just signed haywood and tysons emergence is immense they should i think trade haywood and mahini or ajinca for a scorrer a three or a two to help out who eventually will solidify their bench when caron comes back they can switch caron to three  again, then that would be a av very good deep dallas team. In a ideal scenario haywood shouldnt be traded and caron would be healthy but reality hit. I thinnk they should trade now so they can work on chemistry building for a run,, chandlers d and leadership  warrants him to be kept i think,,,,,,,,, tell me what u all think
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 04:04:47 am »

damn

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: