Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's good to have Hedo back  (Read 5633 times)
LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« on: December 30, 2010, 01:45:56 pm »

From what I've seen of the "new" Orlando Magic, they look like a much more fluid team, and finally have a guy who can create his own shot, as well as create opportunities for others (Hedo).  Bringing Hedo back, while also getting J-Rich, Gilbert, and Clark and only having to give up Vince, Gortat, Pietrus, and Shard was a stroke of genius by Otis Smith.  Hedo fits in to this team better than ... butter on bread?
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 10:50:29 pm »

he isnt still the same old hedo who was playing for a contract though.

he's getting the minutes (lol 35+ mpg) and there are still times wherein he is inconsistent, but he's definitely playing better than how he was in TOR and PHX.

i wish he will still be back as the same old hedo, then i can say orlando is going to be a threat. with their lineup, they seem like a better version of the pistons with too many guards. lol

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
LKdude
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 11:49:03 am »

he's getting the minutes (lol 35+ mpg) and there are still times wherein he is inconsistent, but he's definitely playing better than how he was in TOR and PHX.

i wish he will still be back as the same old hedo, then i can say orlando is going to be a threat. with their lineup, they seem like a better version of the pistons with too many guards. lol

Well, we still have to give Hedo time - remember he does have new teammates from the ones in '09.  But at this point, yeah he is clearly playing better than his Toronto and Phoenix days because he gets to control the offense with the ball in his hands. 
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

Respect: +21

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 03:49:40 pm »

its bc he needs teh ball in his hands to be effective. Nash & Calderon handled teh ball in Phoenix & Toronto respectively

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 01:27:18 am »

Well, we still have to give Hedo time - remember he does have new teammates from the ones in '09.  But at this point, yeah he is clearly playing better than his Toronto and Phoenix days because he gets to control the offense with the ball in his hands. 

Plus Jameer Nelson has average passing ability........so Hedo can create however he wants.

TheWorldsGreatest-TD
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 09:48:13 am »

hedo with a triple double a few games ago, and last night with 13 points 3 boards 17 assist 5 steals and a block.... I'd say he's back to his old form.

It Was all a dream I use to read word up magazine
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 09:49:34 am »

still no, he was a clutch,explosive scorer in his old orlando days, but still i would reiterate (and the others agree) that he's better than his tor and phoenix days, especially those in toronto. lol
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:27:45 am by rye » Logged

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 03:14:22 am »

still no, he was a clutch,explosive scorer in his old orlando days, but still i would reiterate (and the others agree) that he's better than his orl and phoenix days, especially those in toronto. lol

This post confuses me  Sad

LKdude
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 07:04:05 pm »

still no, he was a clutch,explosive scorer in his old orlando days, but still i would reiterate (and the others agree) that he's better than his orl and phoenix days, especially those in toronto. lol

This post confuses me  Sad

He meant Hedo's playing better than his Tor and Phoenix days.   
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 09:20:37 pm »

I'd say he's even better than his old form.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 09:28:13 am »

the scoring really isnt there anymore though

Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 08:59:06 am »

It's a shame this dude is effective in only one system.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: