Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALL STAR GAME  (Read 2342 times)
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« on: January 23, 2011, 11:49:16 am »

VOTE FOR RIP!

Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 02:20:26 pm »

Vote for AUSTIN

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 08:02:08 pm »

I can't, in good conscience, give anyone in a Pistons uniform my vote this year. Prince would be the closest player worthy of a vote, especially as he's never appeared in a game. Even then, it's just throwing a vote away.
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 08:45:02 pm »

Non-related to this thread but monroe  is averaging 10-9 for this month and only seems to be improving maybe we have that 18-10 player we need
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 11:13:45 pm »

Non-related to this thread but monroe  is averaging 10-9 for this month and only seems to be improving maybe we have that 18-10 player we need

Hopefully. I'm very impressed with his rebounding and nose for the ball. He's also getting much better at finishing around the rim and not getting his shot blocked. Certainly proving to be worthy of the #7 pick.

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 05:47:37 am »

That fact hasn't been lost on me. Of course, he's floundered in the last couple games. I haven't seen them, so I can't comment as to why. But he doesn't get a lot of shots, which is definitely hurting his scoring average. If you center is only taking 5-9 shots per game, that needs to go up. I'm sure McGrady and Stuckey could forfeit a few attempts to him and nobody would notice.
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 01:01:39 pm »

That fact hasn't been lost on me. Of course, he's floundered in the last couple games. I haven't seen them, so I can't comment as to why. But he doesn't get a lot of shots, which is definitely hurting his scoring average. If you center is only taking 5-9 shots per game, that needs to go up. I'm sure McGrady and Stuckey could forfeit a few attempts to him and nobody would notice.

Yea he definitely needs more FG's i definitely see the potential in him he has a offensive game and can defend while rebounding very nice big
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 01:12:17 am »

vote for tmac

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 04:35:55 pm »

Greg Monroe 14points 7 rebounds 2 blocks  Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: