Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what's wrong with beans?  (Read 2675 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: January 26, 2011, 08:13:38 pm »

he was once a good C for this team and now he is playing so bad. the warriors are like the 28th in rebounding when many expected that biedrins and lee FC would make a good rebounding tandem.

discuss
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 05:37:35 am by rye » Logged

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 12:58:56 am »

The problem with Biedrins is that he gets in his own head psyches himself out... His game is 100% confidence. When he's confident, he's a solid 15/12 guy. When he's not... he plays the way he does now. Hesitant, picking up fouls, shooting 40% from the FT line.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
Jay
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 03:19:55 pm »

I agree, his main issue is his confidence. I also think he's still getting used to playing with another quality big man in Lee. Up until this season, the best bigs he's played with have been Troy Murphy and Al Harrington (if you even consider him a big).

What does bother me about Biedrins struggling is that is hasn't really opened up minutes for Udoh and Brandan Wright.
B.King
Star

Respect: +41

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 02:44:09 pm »

I can't speak well to the rebounding piece, but I have noted that on the offense end Beidrins is avoiding contact at all cost. Bottom line is that Nelson had him so mind %ucked that he doesn't want to shoot free throws. On easy and 1 opportunities, he is fading away and throwing up some weak attempts. I would guess that it has affected his aggressiveness on the rebounding side as well.

kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 06:17:00 pm »

I can't speak well to the rebounding piece, but I have noted that on the offense end Beidrins is avoiding contact at all cost. Bottom line is that Nelson had him so mind %ucked that he doesn't want to shoot free throws. On easy and 1 opportunities, he is fading away and throwing up some weak attempts. I would guess that it has affected his aggressiveness on the rebounding side as well.

Definitely. He does NOT want to go to the line.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
gogo2disco
MVP

Respect: +356

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 05:46:08 pm »

The problem with Biedrins is that he gets in his own head psyches himself out... His game is 100% confidence. When he's confident, he's a solid 15/12 guy. When he's not... he plays the way he does now. Hesitant, picking up fouls, shooting 40% from the FT line.
40% is a little generous.

Yeah, all of his issues stem from free throw shooting. Honestly, just give him a new form to shoot his FTs in, I don't see why the shooting staff hasn't done that yet. Imma go search for Biedrins around the bay...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: