Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Demar Derozan on Sophmore team!  (Read 1209 times)
Kyle_G
a.k.a. Cbosh4awin & Reptar
MVP

Respect: +1198

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 08:23:35 am »

Good for Derozen but its hard to get excited when the team is as good as the expansion year..

The Raptors need to dump Calderon,Bargnani,Kleiza and whomever else..When the bargaining agreement happens, there's a big possibity that the cap will drastically go down which means leass money to spend and Bargnani/Calderon taking the bulk  of the salary ugh..

Is Gherardini fired yet?

The same Calderon that had 10 assists tonight? We are a TEN WIN team without Calderon. Yes, worse then the Nets. If we get rid of him we MUST get a pass first point guard back in return and unfortunately the league doesn't have many of those anymore.

Id love to be a 10 win team.
\
 Shocked

I also meant worse then last years New Jersey team. I still think we will win at least 20 games.

I just want a top 3 pick. I don't care how many losses it takes.
Zad
Star

Respect: +3

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 04:09:51 pm »

Good for Derozen but its hard to get excited when the team is as good as the expansion year..

The Raptors need to dump Calderon,Bargnani,Kleiza and whomever else..When the bargaining agreement happens, there's a big possibity that the cap will drastically go down which means leass money to spend and Bargnani/Calderon taking the bulk  of the salary ugh..

Is Gherardini fired yet?

The same Calderon that had 10 assists tonight? We are a TEN WIN team without Calderon. Yes, worse then the Nets. If we get rid of him we MUST get a pass first point guard back in return and unfortunately the league doesn't have many of those anymore.

thats bullshit..9 million dollars can get you a Calderon and a half.Probably a young prospect that is "gametime decision" when he's got the flu.

We are a bad team because of Calderon and Bargnani. The highest paid and highest minutes played..(when healthy)..

Colangelo should get what he can for the two posers and buy out Kleiza just to give a sense of hope to this franchise.

off topic- people argue that Bargnani's draft year was a bad group..If that was the case Colangelo shouldve traded the number 1 pick.
Kyle_G
MVP

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 04:13:31 pm »

Is Gherardini fired yet?

thats bullshit..9 million dollars can get you a Calderon and a half.Probably a young prospect that is "gametime decision" when he's got the flu.

We are a bad team because of Calderon and Bargnani. The highest paid and highest minutes played..(when healthy)..

Colangelo should get what he can for the two posers and buy out Kleiza just to give a sense of hope to this franchise.

off topic- people argue that Bargnani's draft year was a bad group..If that was the case Colangelo shouldve traded the number 1 pick.

Other GM's actually follow the NBA, they wouldn''t have given much value for the pick. The Bulls traded down and got jack *** for it.
Zad
Star

Respect: +3

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 04:42:53 pm »

would it be a better arguement if he picked the now injured Brandon Roy ?Hell yeah
pooflakes
Starter

Respect: +30

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 07:36:44 pm »

Ed Davis has been out performing monroe as of late, our team sucks though, it's about what I expected.

nope monroe has been better, check the last 10 games

Kyle_G
MVP

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 08:36:10 pm »

Ed Davis has been out performing monroe as of late, our team sucks though, it's about what I expected.

nope monroe has been better, check the last 10 games

I have, and it's not about the last 10 games. Its about the season. Davis and Monroes stats are fairly identical except Davis has better percentages across the board. Also, in less minutes than Monroe, Davis is able to get the same Boards/Points more blocks and play above average defense by any standard.

Don't even get me started on Favors who got in for his name and draft position alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: