Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4th pick.  (Read 2433 times)
bapper
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2011, 12:03:03 pm »

Irving is slick. What kind of injury is it though. Sounds serious and for some that relies so heavily on speed and agility won't this injury be something to worry about.

Re the Miami pick draft express notes that if it isn't a lotto pick raps would take cash - instead of the pick if I read correctly.

If we get sullinger Davis or Amir have to go. I know it's good to draft best player but Pf is our deepest position and were sht. Sullinger addresses none of our weaknesses.
No I would assume what you read is that if it not in the lottery the raptors receive cash AND the pick. I haven't read it but that is most likely what it is trying to say
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2011, 01:15:39 am »

I wanted to mention this previously but never got around to. I really like Alec Burks, I caught a game with him last week, and he really will be nice in this league. The problem with him though is I dont think he is good enough to be a top 5 pick. However I have no doubt he will be in the top 10. Who knows maybe he can crack the top 5 by the time draft approaches, he has been very consistent throughout.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: