Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anthony Randolph  (Read 6781 times)
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 03:31:08 am »

Well, I like Randolph too, but we can't give up that much and get only him in return. Eddy Curry doesn't even count. His contract expires at years' end and he won't ever step foot into the locker room. It's been said that the Wolves are definitely one of the people holding things up in this case.

Lets assume the trade does go through and we only lose the 1st round pick and Corey Brewer. Who sits, then? You can't bring in Randolph and just have him chill. It's known I dislike Beasley a lot and I believe Randolph to be an upgrade over Beasley all things considered. (No, I'm not an idiot, I know Beasley is better than Randolph at somethings, too.)

The players who absolutely need to play are as follows: Flynn, Love, Johnson, Milicic, Webster, Ridnour, and maybe Tolliver. What would the rotation look like in your guys' eyes?

RIP Madawg
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 01:19:52 am »

WELP..... I guess we are going to find out if he's better for the roster than Corey Brewer...

RIP Madawg
czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 06:27:20 pm »

That trade is a pile of shit.

Randolph for a 1st rounder? Yes.

Randolph for a 1st rounder and Corey Brewer? No.

Randolph for a 1st rounder, Corey Brewer and swallowing Eddy Curry's contract?

EXCUSE ME?!
It seems more like the greatest benefit we get is removing 'melo from our division and blowing up the Nuggets. -_-
I... I am speechless.
Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 09:34:01 pm »

WELP..... I guess we are going to find out if he's better for the roster than Corey Brewer...

I think he will be, but not significantly enough to be worth the 1st rounder also.

Sig by bbyao06
Miami's Finest
MVP

Respect: +17

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 09:37:22 pm »

Bad move by the Wolves IMO.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 10:50:39 pm »

i was about to make a thread about his 19 point performance.

still not enough for the pick. corey for him (and the wolves helping the knicks get melo) wouldve been enough

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 03:01:06 am »

i was about to make a thread about his 19 point performance.

still not enough for the pick. corey for him (and the wolves helping the knicks get melo) wouldve been enough

Good thing we didnt end up giving a pick.

RIP Madawg
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 08:25:13 am »

He can be a decent back up to K-Love and Darko, looking at his games I see that he's doing fine

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 02:36:51 pm »

2 Games of beasting, one game of what the hell happened. Damn, Kid.

RIP Madawg
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 07:42:24 am »

19.8 ppg in the last 5 games as well as 1bpg... in 29 minutes is decent...

i can say he'd fair about 10+ ppg next season along with love darko and beas in about 20 min per game

shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

Respect: 0

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 07:33:40 am »

Randolph is the next Magic Johnson. We all know it.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: