Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who will take the trophy home with them?  (Voting closed: June 19, 2006, 10:03:01 pm)
Brazil - 6 (15.8%)
Argentina - 8 (21.1%)
Garmany - 3 (7.9%)
England - 1 (2.6%)
Portugal - 0 (0%)
Spain - 2 (5.3%)
Netherlands - 1 (2.6%)
Italy - 12 (31.6%)
USA - 1 (2.6%)
Other - 4 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: World Cup 2006!  (Read 16314 times)
k2xskillz
Undrafted

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 07:27:41 pm »

Quote from: "Craig_Hodges_Is_My_Hero"
Quote from: "Cross"
Aussies also got ripped. Penalty kick? ***** that

It sucks but it was pretty obvious.  I don't see how you can really argue it.

THAT WAS NOT A PENALTY KICK...  the aussie defender as already on the ground and the Italian just fell into him...the ref was just making up for the RED CARD he gave ITALY  since he is from Europe as well... AUSTRALIA DOMINATED THE GAME... and WITHOUT Harry Kewell... ITALY did not deserve tha PENALTY KICK and the GOT ROBBED, there needs to be some serious changes to the refs in soccer, they are ruining the way the game is supposed to be played!
Sheed
Undrafted

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 09:18:51 pm »

Looking forward for Argentina vs Brazil clash!
PointGod21
Undrafted

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 09:42:08 pm »

wow I cant believe Argentina is getting this much love.  I chose them too because they work together very well.  Brazil is by far the most talented tho and probably realistically have the best shot at taking it home.  Also, watch out for Portugal.
AK-47
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 11:41:35 pm »

Australia were absolutely screwed by both the referees and Italian players. The Socceroos dominated the match but lose because of a seedy officiating call. It's a damn shame.

FIFA has been against Australia since the start of the World Cup! Hmm, I wonder why?
steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 12:37:10 am »

I'm not sure that FIFA has been against Austrailia has much as it seems that Italy has been on the receiving end of some very generous calls in this tournament (seriously, there's no way these pansies should've won that game).  The call late in the game wasn't the right one to make, but the ref from his vantage point didn't really have much of a choice or at least to me he didn't.  If the Austrailian player had just kept his elbow down and let the Italian player trip over him (which I'm sure would've happened) the ref wouldn't have been able to call anything and then we get to go into overtime (or whatever they call it).  Also Austrailia had plenty of chances to put the game away and just couldn't capitalize so using that last play is just rationalizing them for not being to come through with a goal.  They might have gotten screwed but that still doesn't make up for the fact that they weren't able to score a goal while being up a man for much of the second half.  On a related note, there's no way a team of overrated pansies should've made it this far (they were outplayed by both the US and Austrailia, and I'm sure if Ghana had figured out what they were doing in that first game would've beaten them), I am rooting for the Ukraine to beat the ever loving crap out of them.

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
ItalianNBAFan
Journeyman

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 03:07:28 am »

Ehi guys,
I’m very nervous, tonight Italy must beat Ukraine ..it’s a good opportunity to reach the semifinal.
Ukraine have got some good players, as Tymosuck, Kalinichenko and their goolkeeper, but they have one superstar only ( Shevchenko ). Moreover they could be fullfill, because it’s their first appareance at the World Cup and quarter-finals reached are already a great result.

I can see Argentina obtain many agreements in this forum ..but I think they’re going to be eliminated by Germany this afternoon.

I'm sorry for my english ..
ItalianNBAFan
Journeyman

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 03:05:31 pm »

Quote from: "ItalianNBAFan"

I can see Argentina obtain many agreements in this forum ..but I think they’re going to be eliminated by Germany this afternoon.

Is there anyone who knows the final result between Argentina-Germany ?  Cool

ItalianNBAFan
Journeyman

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 03:06:09 pm »

ITALY - UKRAINE 3 - 0

Road to the final ...

Craig_Hodges_Is_My_Hero
Undrafted

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2006, 06:55:20 am »

Is there anyone who knows the final result between Argentina-Germany ?  Cool

1-1, Germany advances on PKs.
lakerfanryan8
Starter

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2006, 03:57:04 pm »

What a great game between Portugal and England!

lakerfanryan8 is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust bandwagon."

ItalianNBAFan
Journeyman

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 07:15:04 am »

4 teams remained …but only one will be the World Champion on next Sunday .
Wich team are you wishing for winning ?

Cross
Journeyman

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 07:30:08 am »

Portugal or France

Place to talk Pistons basketball and more!
AK-47
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 09:02:51 am »

What Ronaldo did to his club team mate Rooney was pathetic. Winking to the bench like that.
ItalianNBAFan
Journeyman

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 09:13:06 am »

Quote from: "AK-47"
What Ronaldo did to his club team mate Rooney was pathetic. Winking to the bench like that.

I know ..but when you put your National jersey on , all the rest goes out the window ( it means “ does not exist “ ...doesn’t it ? )

Cross
Journeyman

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 10:32:25 am »

"Does not exist" would be the more proper phrase.

Ronaldo is still a GREAT young stud regardless of what he did.

Place to talk Pistons basketball and more!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: