Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how does trading for yao work  (Read 309 times)
hotlanta
Undrafted

« on: February 16, 2011, 12:14:08 am »

prior to my past post, i just wanted to know the numbers behind any possible trades for yao. does a team count $17M of him against the cap or the insurance cap of around $8M or whtevr it may be. dont post any trades, jus any insight to the matter works, thx.
knightofdreamz
Star

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 12:56:39 am »

prior to my past post, i just wanted to know the numbers behind any possible trades for yao. does a team count $17M of him against the cap or the insurance cap of around $8M or whtevr it may be. dont post any trades, jus any insight to the matter works, thx.

That is actually a very good question given that the Rockets insurance has now taken on his salary.

joesr
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 08:12:05 am »

That is actually a very good question given that the Rockets insurance has now taken on his salary.
against salaries, its the full salary but the team that holds the contract basically wont pay anything.  then on top of that the Chinese economy will move in that direction as if Yao was a beacon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: