Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Tayshaun  (Read 4070 times)
bi11ups
Journeyman

Mr. Big Shot

Respect: 0

« on: February 24, 2011, 03:18:20 pm »

OK so trade deadlines passed...we could have traded him to the Mavs for another expiring in Butler and a first rounder and freed up the rotation, it would also be respectable to trade Prince to a contender where he could seriously contribute...and Dumars does nothing? He couldnt find one respectable deal before the trade deadline? I just saw Mayo, Baron, Green, Perkins, Battier, and Gerald Wallace all get traded and the Pistons couldnt make any moves to shake up the roster? wtf?Huh?
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:34:20 pm »

Dumars suxxx

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 05:49:06 pm »

even if the mavs pick is 20ish, its still value for the pistons.. they could use it in the draft to make trades, or they can possibly have a steal.

dumb move

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 06:06:58 pm »

on second thought......

he just doesnt want to help the mavs

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 06:36:20 pm »

even if the mavs pick is 20ish, its still value for the pistons.. they could use it in the draft to make trades, or they can possibly have a steal.

dumb move

Actually i like that we kept Tayshaun we hold sign and trade leverage and you know contenders is gonna want him, i doubt he wants to play for the mle at the end of the day he's still expiring
rip32
Journeyman

I like him better now

Respect: +2

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 09:21:28 pm »

Kuni, i thought dallas rejected that trade cause Detroit was pushing the deal...i saw they didnt want to give up the 1st round pick because they are not getting younger
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 07:37:59 am »

reports say that its detroit who rejected the offer.

tay wouldve been amazing for the mavs, and joe D doesnt want to help em.

rip32
Journeyman

I like him better now

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 08:47:07 am »

Dumars u shud be fired in my opinion... ur good for draft picks but u messed up coaching and personal!!!!! Hes afraid of what happend with billups and iverson but think of it this way...tay wont resign with the pistons and you would of gotten a 1st round pick ( about like 25th ) and caron butler who could re sign with the pistons...and what do u care if tay goes...he isnt re signing and u want daye to take his spot and but we wont make the playoffs anytime soon!!!!!!!!! atleast we would get some1 who can take a hard look at re signing

IM TIRED OF BEING A DETROIT FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 12:06:15 pm by rip32 » Logged
thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 09:08:00 am »

I think Dumars honestly believes that Tayshaun will want to resign in Detroit after the season. It's sad really, very sad.
Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

Respect: +39

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 10:36:17 pm »

Honestly, Dumars biggest fail yet was trading Afflalo for a 2nd round pick and then signing Ben Gordon. I'd much rather have Afflalo.

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 08:26:24 am »

Honestly, Dumars biggest fail yet was trading Afflalo for a 2nd round pick and then signing Ben Gordon. I'd much rather have Afflalo.

No question there. I was miffed when that trade happened. I figured Afflalo would play Gordon's backup and Rip would be traded after that signing went down. Afflalo was obviously the best deal of the three considering what he gives on the court and his asking price.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 04:00:50 am »

isiah thomas and joe D made such a great duo when they were players....

(trade billups for kwame brown, villanueva and ben gordon? nice)

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 06:45:23 am »

isiah thomas and joe D made such a great duo when they were players....

(trade billups for kwame brown, villanueva and ben gordon? nice)

If you're trying to imply that they've both failed at being GMs, then you're a dumbass. Dumars has built a championship team out of nothing.

Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 07:46:27 am »

The worst thing about the Chauncey trade is that if you took BG and CV away from our team, it wouldn't make us any worse.

rip32
Journeyman

I like him better now

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 03:31:16 pm »

The worst thing about the Chauncey trade is that if you took BG and CV away from our team, it wouldn't make us any worse.

Wow its incredible how true that fact is in most ways!

Lets sign Bibby
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: