Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kurt Rambis  (Read 1860 times)
CP3 With the Dish
All-Star

Respect: +14

« on: March 05, 2011, 08:53:19 am »

Why hasn't this guy been fired yet?  He is terrible.  There is not 1 good thing he has done for this team this season.  Does he have any idea what to do in the last 5 min of the game??  I mean seriously what are the timberwolves thinking when they hand this guy a paycheck every month.  I wasn't aware the Timberwolves turned into a non profit orginization.

"I hope death is like a big French orgasm."

"When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." - Lil_flip_remix
Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

Respect: +1214

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 02:59:28 pm »

The rumours are going around that he's about to be fired.

I love Kurt Rambis and normally would have given him time and the benefit of the doubt, especially with such a young team in transition. But regardless, this roster finishing with the worst record - the same year Cleveland have THAT roster - is pretty unacceptable.
I'm not sure the I can use the same old excuses for him anymore, which is a shame, because I think he could be a good coach.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 08:53:25 pm »

I can't believe how little he did with the talent he had on the team. His inconsistent rotations and his inability to work with Kahn to compress the talent into something better is bad. Wayne Ellington over Martell Webster... Man... FIRED!!!

RIP Madawg
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

Respect: 0

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 07:31:18 am »

To be fair, Webster was injured/recovering from injuries for most of the year and Ellington had HIGHLY compromising photos of Rambis with a certain gay midget who will go un-named (because I haven't found out his name yet).

But I agree, he should and probably will be gone. His defensive rotations were complete ***. The PnR offence they used when Darko was out was so much more competitive than when he was in, but he still went back to his usual offence whenever the Serbian Wall got repaired. He failed to adapt and make adjustments, so he failed in general. Get rid of him.

And, for the hell of it, get rid of Kahn. He's only got the one year left on his contract anyway...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: