Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chris Paul  (Read 3421 times)
CP3 With the Dish
All-Star

Respect: +14

« on: March 09, 2011, 08:48:08 am »

Alright, we all know next year is his last year before his contract is up.  What do you think we should do?  We know he probably will jump ship unless we can some how get Dwight howard into NO.  Should we play the Nets card, Nuggets card or Cavs card?

Meaning should we not trade him at all (Cavs card) and try to get him to stay, should we wait until the trade deadline next year and see what we can get (nuggets card) or should we trade him before the trade deadline and take the first offer from a team that is willing to overpay for him (Nets Card)?

"I hope death is like a big French orgasm."

"When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." - Lil_flip_remix
derek
Journeyman

Respect: +1

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 09:11:37 am »

I'd go Nets/Nuggets route if we get a new owner dedicated to keeping it in NOLA. However, if not... got to go Cavs route and hope you hold onto him to keep the fanbase while the decision is being made. Best for team = overpaid route.
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 08:32:23 pm »

They gotta trade him next season, he's playing like he has his bags packed for NYC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: