Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm new!  (Read 4803 times)
©roke
Undrafted

^_^

« on: March 28, 2011, 08:10:35 am »

Hi guys, i'm new in the HH forum (long time reader though). I've never felt like posting, 'cause my english isn't exactly perfect, but whatever, gotta practice it  Smiley So when you guys notice anything wrong, feel free to correct me, but try to be nice  Cheesy

I'm from Spain, BTW

So, that's it. Just want to check in

Smiley
SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 08:12:41 am »

Welcome to HoopsHype.

The population of Spanish people in this community just doubled.
steve
MVP

I've grown to hate you all.

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 08:45:00 am »

Your English can't be any worse than Max Power/Supernintendo Chalmers/Handsome B Wonderful/Rowan Barrett's and he's been presumably speaking it his entire life (although I have my doubts).

Put my existence on this forum against yours.  Toronto makes the playoffs.
Keyser Soze
MVP

One day I will kill...all of you.

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 09:06:13 am »

Someone asking for their English to be corrected? I think I just blew my load. I assume it's too much to hope you also like to be tied up and forced to watch English guys dance around in leopard print thongs?

Sometimes, I don't know why I *** with Hoopshype
©roke
Undrafted

^_^

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 09:51:00 am »

Someone asking for their English to be corrected? I think I just blew my load. I assume it's too much to hope you also like to be tied up and forced to watch English guys dance around in leopard print thongs?

Only if you're one and greenwing it's the other
SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 09:54:30 am »

Dead giveaway that you're not new?
©roke
Undrafted

^_^

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 10:02:41 am »

Dead giveaway that you're not new?
As I said, I'm a LONG time reader and that's why I know the insights (if you want to call it that way) of the HH forum.

I got nothing to do at work lately, and I decided to register, but I can assure I've never posted until today.

BteamBomber
MVP

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 10:23:00 am »

You must hate your life if you've actually read here for awhile and STILL decided that any of us is worth your time.  I'm sorry for your decision to start posting, as it must be some act of desperation, as I'm sure its been for all of us.  Either way, welcome to Hoopshype and don't ever disagree with any of us.

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
chelo
MVP

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 10:58:47 am »

Welcome, we have another guy from Spain here, he's called Jaime and he's very, very gay.
©roke
Undrafted

^_^

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 11:03:25 am »

You must hate your life if you've actually read here for awhile and STILL decided that any of us is worth your time.  I'm sorry for your decision to start posting, as it must be some act of desperation, as I'm sure its been for all of us.  Either way, welcome to Hoopshype and don't ever disagree with any of us.
I kind of hate my job, so...

And I enjoy the off topic forum. I LMAO every now and then reading most of you guys, so it was just a matter of time
SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 11:04:17 am »

he's very, very gay.

Chelo knows that aspect of Jaime very well.
zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 11:05:25 am »

chelo
MVP

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 11:27:17 am »

he's very, very gay.

Chelo knows that aspect of Jaime very well.

I do, but don't act like you don't.
SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 11:31:41 am »

I do, but don't act like you don't.

yiskobesogood2
Hall of Famer

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2011, 11:38:16 am »

Welcome!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: