Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm new!  (Read 4802 times)
Keyser Soze
MVP

One day I will kill...all of you.

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 11:38:52 am »

Hi guys, i'm new in the HH forum (long time reader though). I've never felt like posting, 'cause my english isn't exactly perfect

Dead giveaway that you're not new?

Maybe if you spent as much time reading posts as you do fapping over Mean Girls on dvd you wouldn't have just humiliated yourself, AGAIN.

Sometimes, I don't know why I *** with Hoopshype
SKY
MVP

三小?

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 12:05:09 pm »

Maybe if you spent as much time reading posts as you do fapping over Mean Girls on dvd you wouldn't have just humiliated yourself, AGAIN.

It's not humiliation when I no longer have any dignity.
The_Pleasure_Man
Star

The pinnacle of male evolution

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 05:48:44 pm »

Welcome to Hoopshype. Let me be the first (again) to post the general rules of this forum:

- Ignore Keyser Soze, God doesn't love him so neither should you.
- There are three major awards to be won each year on HH. The Hoopshype award, Heisman trophy and the annual Greenwing award. The latter being the most prestigious.   
- Respect your elders. Cselby and LKdude are considered to be the head honchos of Hoopshype. Until you've reached the status of starter you need to address them by their respective honorifics "Masterful one" and "Dancing Beaver".

Other than that enjoy your stay here and see you around the board.
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2011, 05:58:42 pm »

Hey mods check his IP.

BallDontLie
Benchwarmer

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2011, 06:24:36 pm »

I never really thought to do this when I started posting...just kinda hopped in. Oh well, might as well now.

Grade 11, Canadian eh. Fav teams: Phoenix, Portland. Hated teams: Lakers, Heat (used to be one of my favorites, but i can't stand Lebron)

I've read the forums since the summer, when I found the site looking for the latest info on all the free agent signings, so I have a decent idea of who people are and how things run.

Welcome to my fellow noob!  Smiley

EDIT: Thought i should add teams from other sports. I've loved the Red Wings for as long as I can remember, despite living in Canuck-Town (Steve Yzerman was my hero), The Mariners for baseball (life sucks), and the Jets for football (I wanna be Rex Ryan when i grow up, minus the foot fetish). For NCAA ball the UW Huskies are probably my favorite, with tons of other teams being close second. Hate Duke though, but doesnt everybody?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:23:04 pm by BallDontLie » Logged

^Credit goes to Bbyao06^
Kyle_G
a.k.a. Cbosh4awin & Reptar
MVP

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 06:31:45 pm »

Welcome to the both of yeh.
two-time
a.k.a. Escalade
Star

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 06:54:38 pm »

I never really thought to do this when I started posting...just kinda hopped in. Oh well, might as well now.

Grade 11, Canadian eh. Fav teams: Phoenix, Portland. Hated teams: Lakers, Heat (used to be one of my favorites, but i can't stand Lebron)

I've read the forums since the summer, when I found the site looking for the latest info on all the free agent signings, so I have a decent idea of who people are and how things run.

Welcome to my fellow noob!  Smiley

i like you already

^^sickness by bbyao
BallDontLie
Benchwarmer

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2011, 07:10:21 pm »

Welcome to my fellow noob!  Smiley

i like you already

Wink Steve Nash ftw

^Credit goes to Bbyao06^
BteamBomber
MVP

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 07:17:47 pm »

Welcome to Hoopshype. Let me be the first (again) to post the general rules of this forum:

- There are three major awards to be won each year on HH. The Hoopshype award, Heisman trophy and the annual Greenwing award. The latter being the most prestigious.   
- Respect your elders. Cselby and LKdude are considered to be the head honchos of Hoopshype. Until you've reached the status of starter you need to address them by their respective honorifics "Masterful one" and "Dancing Beaver".

Dammit, when will the Greenwing award be mine???!!!!  It has eluded me all this time, and I'll never have my own personal EGOT without it.  Give me a chance HH.  I can have a reveal if you want me too.

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
The_Pleasure_Man
Star

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2011, 08:11:36 pm »

Dammit, when will the Greenwing award be mine???!!!!  It has eluded me all this time, and I'll never have my own personal EGOT without it.  Give me a chance HH.  I can have a reveal if you want me too.

Oh dude, you're missing out. Although i've never won a Greenwing award, I had an honorable mention last year. Needless to say I've been getting more tail than George Clooney ever since. The downside though is that I'm constantly being bother by Mark Zuckerberg trying to trade his "man of the year" award for my Greenwing honorable mention... *** off Mark, I'm not Chris Wallace.
Chris151544
Starter

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 08:39:52 pm »

Hi! I'm Chris! I like long walks on the beach, puppies, smoking meth and hoopshype. Nice to meet ya!

I predict that the NYK will have more lebron articles than wins.
yiskobesogood2
Hall of Famer

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2011, 08:43:15 pm »

Oh dude, you're missing out. Although i've never won a Greenwing award, I had an honorable mention last year. Needless to say I've been getting more tail than George Clooney ever since. The downside though is that I'm constantly being bother by Mark Zuckerberg trying to trade his "man of the year" award for my Greenwing honorable mention... *** off Mark, I'm not Chris Wallace.

Puss1es, I have a Greenwing award.

kafogahoga
MVP

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2011, 09:03:39 pm »

Welcome!

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
BteamBomber
MVP

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2011, 09:19:02 pm »

Yeah but Kobe deserved it more.  Tongue

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
The_Pleasure_Man
Star

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2011, 09:35:29 pm »

Yeah but Kobe deserved it more.  Tongue

We all know that Yiskobesogood2 is the worst Greenwing award winner of all time. I mean, is there a worse GW award winner than Yiskobesogood2? Please by all means educate me?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: