Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm new!  (Read 4800 times)
BteamBomber
MVP

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 09:38:02 pm »

Welcome to Hoopshype. Let me be the first (again) to post the general rules of this forum:

- Ignore Keyser Soze, God doesn't love him so neither should you.
- There are three major awards to be won each year on HH. The Hoopshype award, Heisman trophy and the annual Greenwing award. The latter being the most prestigious.   
- Respect your elders. Cselby and LKdude are considered to be the head honchos of Hoopshype. Until you've reached the status of starter you need to address them by their respective honorifics "Masterful one" and "Dancing Beaver".

Other than that enjoy your stay here and see you around the board.
Dammit, when will the Greenwing award be mine???!!!!  It has eluded me all this time, and I'll never have my own personal EGOT without it.  Give me a chance HH.  I can have a reveal if you want me too.

Oh dude, you're missing out. Although i've never won a Greenwing award, I had an honorable mention last year. Needless to say I've been getting more tail than George Clooney ever since. The downside though is that I'm constantly being bother by Mark Zuckerberg trying to trade his "man of the year" award for my Greenwing honorable mention... *** off Mark, I'm not Chris Wallace.

Puss1es, I have a Greenwing award.
Yeah but Kobe deserved it more.  Tongue

We all know that Yiskobesogood2 is the worst Greenwing award winner of all time. I mean, is there a worse GW award winner than Yiskobesogood2? Please by all means educate me?
I think I'd rather save that topic for the finals of next years Hoopshype debate.  And by finals I mean whichever first round matchup actually involves both posters participating.

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
yiskobesogood2
Hall of Famer

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 10:24:04 pm »

Haha. That was actually pretty good pleasure. I'd have a beer with you.

The_Pleasure_Man
Star

The pinnacle of male evolution

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2011, 01:42:58 am »

Haha. That was actually pretty good pleasure. I'd have a beer with you.

haha, good sport... I'll hold you to that beer.
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2011, 02:44:01 pm »

he's very, very gay.

Chelo knows that aspect of Jaime very well.

I do, but don't act like you don't.
knowing me is enjoying me haha

jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2011, 02:56:44 pm »

damn what a coincidence, this guy,the second hoopshyper from Spain lives 20min. away from me

sprewell
a.k.a. maradinho
Starter

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2011, 03:44:41 pm »

barca o real?

congratulations @chelo
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2011, 04:53:33 pm »

barca o real?
hahha so straight, soccer is not everything, I guess croke is more about Sporting de Xixón

Johnny Rico
a.k.a. Gucci La Flair & TheLakeShow & Deadmau5
All-Star

Hi Jazz

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2011, 07:33:09 pm »

Get out before you get trolled troll

The Situation
a.k.a. Lance Blanks
Starter

"Looks like we got a situation"

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2011, 08:31:58 pm »

OP... Bosh>Gasol... no?

©roke
Undrafted

^_^

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2011, 12:36:28 am »

barca o real?
hahha so straight, soccer is not everything, I guess croke is more about Sporting de Xixón
As Jaime said, I'm a big Sporting fan. Hometown team. Red and white blood flowing through my veins. And I grew up with Barça's Dream Team, so sprewell, I gotta go with Barça. In fact, every year I dislike a little bit more about R. Madrid. I guess it's very easy when you have Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo in the same team, you know, lol.

OP... Bosh>Gasol... no?
I really, REALLY, hope that you're kidding, because it's not even close to be debatable. Even knowing that Gasol don't play defense 90% of the time, talent wise is like 'Any NBA player vs. Me' haha
©roke
Undrafted

^_^

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2011, 12:40:59 am »

Get out before you get trolled troll
So are you calling me a troll? WTF!

What can I do to show you that I'm not a troll? Let me prove that you're wrong, please
sprewell
a.k.a. maradinho
Starter

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2011, 01:00:32 pm »

barca o real?
As Jaime said, I'm a big Sporting fan. Hometown team. Red and white blood flowing through my veins. And I grew up with Barça's Dream Team, so sprewell, I gotta go with Barça. In fact, every year I dislike a little bit more about R. Madrid. I guess it's very easy when you have Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo in the same team, you know, lol.

me gusta. asi somos dos contra jaime (tres con chelo) Wink

@jaime

footballs not everything?! in my universe it is Wink

congratulations @chelo
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2011, 01:14:58 pm »

barca o real?

me gusta. asi somos dos contra jaime (tres con chelo) Wink

@jaime

footballs not everything?! in my universe it is Wink

the more people against me the more motivated I am lol, check my new friend, it has just arrived today Tongue

sprewell
a.k.a. maradinho
Starter

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2011, 01:24:43 pm »

haha, i dont like real, but i always kind of liked raul. he is really a classy sportsman and i have much respect for him.

anyway...@croke:

bienvenido.

congratulations @chelo
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2011, 01:26:36 pm »

di María >

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Jump to: