Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm new!  (Read 4799 times)
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2011, 01:29:12 pm »

di María >
dimaria > who ?
he is great, I have to admit it would be yet another crappy signing by real but he is money, he is so fast, leaves everyone behind before you even notice, and he can give the last pass and score too

sprewell
a.k.a. maradinho
Starter

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2011, 01:40:32 pm »

di María >
dimaria > who ?
he is great, I have to admit it would be yet another crappy signing by real but he is money, he is so fast, leaves everyone behind before you even notice, and he can give the last pass and score too

he is also very goodat diving Wink

i have to admit also, that di maria plays much better than i would have expected. özil and di maria were to very good transfers and relative cheap for real.

congratulations @chelo
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2011, 01:49:52 pm »

yeah i was upset when rosario central sold him, but happy that he's finally on a good team  Cheesy

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

©roke
Undrafted

^_^

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2011, 02:05:15 pm »

Didn't know that you were a R.Madrid fan Jaime... And it's bad timing finding out today, with this saturday being so close hahaha. I would trade my left arm for winning that game, LOL

P.S. Es extraño de cojones hablar de fútbol en inglés xDD
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2011, 02:34:58 pm »

Didn't know that you were a R.Madrid fan Jaime... And it's bad timing finding out today, with this saturday being so close hahaha. I would trade my left arm for winning that game, LOL

P.S. Es extraño de cojones hablar de fútbol en inglés xDD
haha unlucky, well you guys have a good chance, the previous game was a tough win for us, scoring almost at the end, but I always root for Sporting, even when Sporting plays against Real and we win I feel a bit sad,  I hope Sporting stays in 1st division, I think they will do it

chelo
MVP

« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2011, 08:51:47 pm »

Que homosexuales que son, por dios!!!

Yo dirìa que no te juntes mucho con Jaime que tiene un amor muy poco sano hacia Guti y Raul.
yiskobesogood2
Hall of Famer

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2011, 09:30:07 pm »

No u

Max Power
All-Star

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2011, 01:51:41 am »

Your English can't be any worse than Max Power/Supernintendo Chalmers/Handsome B Wonderful/Rowan Barrett's and he's been presumably speaking it his entire life (although I have my doubts).
I is 2 credits short of being a Major at Anglais.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Jump to: