Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey, Boom Dizzle is incredible  (Read 5231 times)
ljshieldsjr
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: May 14, 2007, 09:45:45 am »

I wish all yall could have seen him in HS! He played the same way now as he did then! everybody knew he had league written all over him! Once he was playing another HS and they were getting all over him, he turned to the crowd winked his eye and said watch this! Crossed this kid so bad mad him fall and went to the rack and banged on there center! I am trying to think of the HS because they were no slouch! Boom has been doing this for years! I wish everybody could see him in the summer playing pick up games at south central L.A. High schools! He is sick, does the same moves on them there! Boom Dizzle!
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 02:00:50 am »

nice post-season warriors!

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Happiness1982
MVP

Respect: +1

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 08:35:28 am »

Davis is nice now but Boom Dizzle is the worst nickname i've heard in my life. At least B Diddy was referencial.

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
dagame2260
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 09:02:17 am »

Oft-injured "Boom Dizzle" wants a six-year extension.  As great as he has played the Warriors would be crazy to give that to him.  What do you as Warriors fans feel about that?
bayball
Starter

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 05:35:06 pm »

hes such a great player when healthy, but we have him for two more years and i would advise waiting at least 1 more year before deciding whether he will be healthy enough for such a long deal. its very hard to say at this point

Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 04:04:24 am »

give him a three-year extension

bayball
Starter

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 12:22:56 am »

three is much more reasonable...I would be ok with a higher salary over three years.

turk
Star

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 05:08:40 am »

Quote from: "bayball"
hes such a great player when healthy, but we have him for two more years and i would advise waiting at least 1 more year before deciding whether he will be healthy enough for such a long deal. its very hard to say at this point

+ 1

If they did, then they need to make either incentive driven (based on # of games played) in case he gets injured as usual. I agree that they should make him wait a year. Giving him an extension now, with their cap situation and the owner's tax problem just would compound the situation. I don't think that it was a good time for him to ask. The fact that they need one more impact player to take them to the next level will require even more money which this will only make it more difficult for them to come up with.

--turk--
bayball
Starter

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 01:23:16 pm »

incentive driven

thats a good call

td21
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 03:37:44 pm »

Quote from: "ljshieldsjr"
I wish all yall could have seen him in HS! He played the same way now as he did then! everybody knew he had league written all over him! Once he was playing another HS and they were getting all over him, he turned to the crowd winked his eye and said watch this! Crossed this kid so bad mad him fall and went to the rack and banged on there center! I am trying to think of the HS because they were no slouch! Boom has been doing this for years! I wish everybody could see him in the summer playing pick up games at south central L.A. High schools! He is sick, does the same moves on them there! Boom Dizzle!

yeah i heard this before.
Pervis Ellison
MVP

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 04:51:43 am »

who really is boom dizzle?

naptown
Star

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 07:48:36 am »

6 years is crazy he won't even be effective after his 3rd. They should learn from the bulls
Pervis Ellison
MVP

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 10:00:43 am »

if its jason kidd would you give him 6?

bayball
Starter

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 08:11:58 pm »

no way hes ancient. I woulda given him 6 a few years ago.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: