Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey everyone.  (Read 17796 times)
SA_swoosh
Undrafted

The fighting frenchie!

Respect: 0

« on: June 15, 2011, 07:33:37 pm »

Hey all. I'm new to the forum, and I'm a Spurs fan so I thought I'd say hello.. I became a fan in 2007, while watching Parker play really well I caught onto him and followed the team. The first finals I've ever watched, and that got me into basketball. My favourite players on the team are Duncan and Parker, but I also like George Hill. I'm hoping I've found a neat place to discuss events going on in the Spurs and basketball world.  Smiley

Not my signature, but proud to rep it. Smiley
13Supernuts
Starter

Respect: +182

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 03:15:45 pm »

Well thats all well and good, but where do your real allegiances lie?  Are you a Spurs fan first, or a Tony Parker fan?  Meaning, if he is traded in the next couple of seasons do you drop the Spurs like a bad habit?  I need to know where your coming from with your future views/posts.
SA_swoosh
Undrafted

The fighting frenchie!

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 08:41:27 pm »

Well thats all well and good, but where do your real allegiances lie?  Are you a Spurs fan first, or a Tony Parker fan?  Meaning, if he is traded in the next couple of seasons do you drop the Spurs like a bad habit?  I need to know where your coming from with your future views/posts.

I'd still be a fan if Tony left, I'd be pretty sad, but I'd still stick with the team. I may be  Cry but I'll still be a fan.

Not my signature, but proud to rep it. Smiley
RepeatTheThreepeat
MVP

Respect: +3275

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 01:23:49 am »

Welcome to the board, feel free to jump in the General NBA forum from time to time. That's where most of the activity occurs.

Parker was great in those 2007 finals. I remember that series vividly.

Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 09:38:34 am »

youre very much welcome here swoosh. we need more guys coming to the forum

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: