Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Minny should do....  (Read 2151 times)
CP3 With the Dish
All-Star

Respect: +14

« on: June 24, 2011, 07:22:27 am »

Call up NOH and say "We'll give you Love + Rubio for Paul". 

NOH will not be able to get 2 better pieces to build around then these two.  Pluss putting meka next to Love will be great for their front court.

Minny has a spot up shooter at the 2 and 2 of the most athletic young guys at the 3 and 4 that can score from anywhere.  That would be perfect for what CP3 is looking for in a team. 

If minny could hire the right defensive minded coach that could run pick and roll plays with CP3 and the Beastly as well as DW this team could be a contender in the future.

Minniapolis is a great place to live, its a beautiful city with great fans.  CP3 would have no problem resigning there as long as they tpups are headed in the right direction.  I think it would be a great move for all sides considered.

"I hope death is like a big French orgasm."

"When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." - Lil_flip_remix
Klutch012
Journeyman

Respect: +17

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 11:23:08 am »

I like that, but I think if a trade like that were to happen it would involve a few more pieces in the Hornets' favor based on Rubio's start to the season, and it would likely be closer to the trade deadline. Paul would have to be willing to sign an extension because there's no way Kahn takes that gamble if he won't.

I think that was Kahn's strategy by keeping the #2 and everyone else. He's gonna wait until around the trade deadline and offer up a lot of talented young guys in a package that will net a better player than was available for a similar price around the draft. Either that or he just sucks as a GM and couldn't get a deal done.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 02:09:57 am »

No way NOH does that, though. Or Minnesota, for that matter. Paul will jettison himself out ASAP.

RIP Madawg
czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 10:53:09 am »

Paul is a ticking bomb of irritation. NOH would love to put that bomb into someone else's pocket but I don't think anyone not named NY will budge... and the Knicks already gave out everything to get 'Melo. An expiring Billups plus Douglas and Fields won't make it.

NOH is pretty much screwed if Paul demands a trade.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: