Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Draft Grade  (Read 3619 times)
eyeore
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: June 25, 2011, 10:19:22 am »

Draft is over..........so, any comments to all action done by the kings ?   Cry

(sending away Beno, Salmons coming back, taking Jimmer)

--> I wanna cry when I knew Beno is leaving us.......and now with 4 new players...

I DEFINITELY think we will even be more sucks........

because history repeats............ Embarrassed

1st scenairo :[PW will use half season to figure out the BEST starting lineup, with 5 SF now, guards with Thorton, Evans, Jimmer, I. Thomas --> so AGAIN...kings's record will improve in the 2nd half season]  Cool

2nd scenairo :[Salmons do not fit well, just like Landry last yr, trade him away in the 2nd half season, ]  Cool

SO--> Draft grade - D (I give a D, not only because of Salmons & Beno, it's partly about team chemistry, PW waste lots of time to use his players)
Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 10:27:57 am »

They picked up a lot of backcourt players. I think they may trade at least 1 before the season starts. Or at least they should.

Sig by bbyao06
aussie Dyl
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 07:51:49 pm »

once sammy leaves (which we're about to find out what he values more, winning? money?) the front court will be what thompson, cousins, whiteside and jackson? not good. we have the money for a big time front court player, but who is available? and wants to come?
shame to see beno go, well under rated player.
Jimmer? we'll see, not sure he is the next mark price, but if he is great.
honeycutt, what is he 6'7" 187, thats rail thin and he aint reggie miller!
isaih thomas? isnt he just pooh?
time will tell i guess, if they can figure it out evans and jimmer inside out may  turn out well
JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 12:28:04 am »

if Jimmer and Tyreke can both adopt a little more PGness, they could fit very well together and rival fellow California team Golden State for the most offensively talented backcourt.

Sacramento will most likely be a bottom 3 team in the West and bottom 5 in the league next year. If they can get rid of some contracts like Garcia & Salmons and move some guys like Jason Thompson & Donte Greene, they are just a glue SF (could be Casspi?) and a true C away from having a very solid core.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: