Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who deserves to be banned the most?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 11:10:24 am)
The Dark Knight aka theBIG3 aka AgentArenas aka Arenas0 aka so many more names I can't count - 3 (60%)
plyka - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R2: 1. The Dark Knight vs. 17. plyka  (Read 3470 times)
Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« on: June 25, 2011, 11:10:24 am »

Who deserves to be banned the most?

Post any quotes from the user to help illustrate your opinion.

Voting closes in 3 days.

Sig by bbyao06
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

Respect: +1436

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 12:20:30 pm »

Well I just looked at Plyka's last 20 or so posts and they were all fine. I did the same for TDK and all his were moaning about mods and being a massive queen so I vote for him.
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 12:24:26 pm »

You must not have looked very hard.

Here is a question for everyone: do the lebron nut huggers really believe their lies?  I mean, some of this stuff coming from the Lebron nut huggers is getting OUTRAGEOUS!  The excuses are coming in every second.  But do they really belive it?  And why lie, it is JUST A GAME!

The Lebron nut-huggers have convinced themselves that this year's cavs have a bad supporting cast, lol.  I mean, it is insane.  Very top quality players are getting ZERO playing time because there is so much talent on the squad.  I mean, for a second, let's assume that you take 1 player at a time from the Lakers and put him on the Cavs, how many Lakers would see a second of playing time?  Kobe, Bynum and Pau.  Odom would probably get some time, but when and where?  With Jamison and Varajoa and Hickson, Odom would be fighting for minutes.  And THAT'S IT!  Artest would get basically ZERO minutes and no other player on the Lakers would even make the squad.  This is the horrible Cavs team that basically beats out the majority of Lakers.  Derek Fisher, Shannon Brown, Farmar, Luke Walton, Vujacic, Powell, etc., all play minutes (some very significant) on the Lakers team, but wouldn't even make the Cavs squad, lol.

Next, the excuse over the phantom injury.  Lebron came out the first game and scored almost 30 points with a bunch of assists and rebounds, blocking people from behind, running all over the court and playing physical.  Yet he was "seriously" injured with "nerve damage and bone bruiises," lol.  Get the *** out of here.

The real question is why have these idiots lied to themselves?  They actually BELIEVE it!  I think it's because to the lebron nut huggers, lebron is like a god.  They must lie to themselves to keep up the illusion.

Sig by bbyao06
yiskobesogood2
Hall of Famer

Respect: +288

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 12:28:03 pm »

I'm trying to visualize "nut hugging" its rather difficult. I suppose you could snuggle up to said nut, and maybe go cheek to nut, but hugging?

Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

Respect: +1436

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 12:29:01 pm »

We really are different people, Z-bo; I see nothing wrong with his post there.
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 12:34:20 pm »

We really are different people, Z-bo; I see nothing wrong with his post there.

He accuses LeBron of faking an injury so if he loses he will have an excuse, and he manages to work the phrase "LeBron nut hugger" 4 times into a single post.

Sig by bbyao06
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: