Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who deserves to be banned the most?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 11:11:17 am)
greenwing - 6 (75%)
jkilla - 2 (25%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R2: 2. greenwing vs. 15. jkilla  (Read 3225 times)
Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« on: June 25, 2011, 11:11:17 am »

Who deserves to be banned the most?

Post any quotes from the user to help illustrate your opinion.

Voting closes in 3 days.

Sig by bbyao06
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 11:33:01 am »

Greenwing is in a very losable match here, read the quotes from jkilla.

A mosque built just two blocks away from where the world trade center towers used to stand wouldnt just upset me, it would enrage me and compell me to take action.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/20/national/main6789917.shtml

Jim Riches, a former New York Fire Department deputy chief whose son, Jimmy, was killed at the trade center, believes the dispute has nothing to do with religious freedom.

"We're not telling them not to practice their religion. ... It's about location, location, location," he said, asking why the mosque couldn't be built farther away from the land that he still considers a cemetery. "It's disrespectful. You wouldn't put a Japanese cultural center at Pearl Harbor."

Peter Gadiel says he owes no apologies for singling one group out. Since his son, James, was killed at the trade center, Gadiel has argued publicly that all Muslims should share some collective guilt for what happened on Sept. 11, 2001.

"The fact is that Islam does not coexist well with other religions, and you can't separate that from Islam," the Kent, Conn., resident said, explaining his stand against the mosque. "If that sounds intolerant on my part, that's too bad."

Oh but what of the families of the Muslims who died that day? What if they think it is insulting to them that they are not allowed to have a place near that area to pray for their dead brothers/sister/children/parents?

then they will have to suffer because the simple fact is that more christians, catholics, jews, etc. died that day than muslims.

Sig by bbyao06
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 11:39:36 am »

disagree.

RIP Madawg
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 11:54:30 am »

I'll take a bigot over someone like greenwing any day, especially when the bigot is clearly a young kid who doesn't know any better.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

Respect: +1436

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 12:02:09 pm »

We don't know JKilla is a kid. He could just be mentally retarded, and then we have a draw.
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 12:02:43 pm »

We don't know JKilla is a kid. He could just be mentally retarded, and then we have a draw.

He's 16 or 17.

Sig by bbyao06
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: