Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who deserves to be banned the most?  (Voting closed: July 01, 2011, 12:55:53 pm)
The Dark Knight aka theBIG3 aka AgentArenas aka Arenas0 aka so many more names I can't count - 11 (61.1%)
Keyser Soze aka Depressed Clown - 7 (38.9%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: R3: 1. The Dark Knight vs. 8. Keyser Soze  (Read 13522 times)
Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« on: June 28, 2011, 12:55:20 pm »

Who deserves to be banned the most?

Post any quotes from the user to help illustrate your opinion.

Voting closes in 3 days.

Sig by bbyao06
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

Respect: +1436

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 02:11:03 pm »
+1

Here's the thing with Roy though, and I'll give people a pass who aren't Blazer fans because I don't expect you follow the Blazers as closely as Blazers fans do.

I wonder when you'll realise what a patronising bag of tripe you are

Favorites? No. But they got some fair chances.

What?
It's pretty easy to understand what he's saying. You're just trolling someone who's English isn't their first language, cmon!

you mean 'for whom English isn't their first language'?

Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 12:00:28 pm »

Come on you idiots vote for my tight ass!
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 12:14:03 pm »
+1

Come on you idiots vote for my tight ass!

It's not tight anymore, we want the younger one.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 12:14:58 pm »
+1

hahaha Cry
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 01:35:53 am »

3 votes down? This is total BS!
Kyle_G
a.k.a. Cbosh4awin & Reptar
MVP

Respect: +1198

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 01:38:07 am »

I don't think I've ever even read a post by The Dark Knight. So yeah I'm voting for him.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 01:38:39 am »

I don't think I've ever even read a post by The Dark Knight. So yeah I'm voting for him.

He's been banned for quite a while.

RIP Madawg
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 01:39:06 am »

I guarantee you have but it was under one of his many many aliases.

Sig by bbyao06
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 01:40:19 am »

Z-bo, give me a bye, you know I deserve it! haha
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 01:42:59 am »

Z-bo, give me a bye, you know I deserve it! haha

I don't think anyone could top TDK. I would vote for him above GW, that's why I made him the #1 seed.

I mean I never saw you make a thread about how great Doyle's was, then posted in it with 3 dupe accounts all agreeing with yourself.

Sig by bbyao06
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 01:46:35 am »

Were you here when the Suns cousins were about? They'd have been the #1 seed for sure. I wonder if their posts are available.
kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 02:01:51 am »

Were you here when the Suns cousins were about? They'd have been the #1 seed for sure. I wonder if their posts are available.

They would have been seeds 1-5.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 02:03:23 am »

They would have been seeds 1-5.

OMG yes! They were so bad.

RIP Madawg
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 02:21:55 am »

Quote from: Happiness1982
Highlights of the conversation between me and Suns:

him: my topic is gay

me: its a good topic. you in or out?

him: you did this because you hate me.

me: are you in or out?

him: change my topic

me: you're out. goodbye.

Sunsrock, I'd never deny that I think you are a waste of oxygen in this world and it grates on my brain that you continue to live while better people die in their thousands every day. However, as highlighted by evidence I a) am not biased against you and b) am an adult.
You are an attention ***** of the highest order. You think the world revolves around you, which is bad enough for someone like Joe, but for someone like you who has absolutely no reason to think so, it makes me want to vomit.
At least your 'cuz' has the excuse of being fairly young but you sir are 17 (allegedly). You have said many times to me 'cant we start over' and we get on for a few days before you invariably find fault with something im involved with.
You knew the rules, you signed up. thats it. i owe you NOTHING.

What your miniscule brain cant comprehend is that i had no idea whether you'd like the topic or not. how would I?

And please dont you ever accuse me of lying, because that will cause me to break out some interesting facts about your Ultimate League voting ethos.

I know you wont pay attention to this but you make belittling your character so easy I cant resist. im weak, what can i say?

Good day, sir.
ROFL, you just continue to get more pathetic by the day, huh Happiness? Everyone knows you hate me, so when you make up lies and bs all the time against me, people see who you are. I am not going to argue with you anymore, I really do pity you for what you are in real life. Plus I apologized to you 3 times already and everytime you talk crap about me again, immediatly after that. You are a class act Happi.

Quote from: joehoo
Quote from: steve
Any proof?

Yeah Happiness had to do it cause Arctic was taking forever... and instead of posting the topics in the thread he PMd half the people about it.. for example, he PMd Bosh our topic but not me.. Selby and Happiness should administrate this thing and the other three should just vote on debates...
joehoo, I am sorry for talking crap to you, it is just that Happiness is always a jerk to me and he did this on purpose to screw me over. Can YOU please make me a topic to discuss with gogo, that is about the NBA, please?

Quote from: joehoo
Quote from: SunsRock101
Quote from: Happiness1982
Quote from: Arctic_White
Quote from: gogo2disco
Damn SunsRock...yo got 3days to get your stuff ready before I head back home!
What is the topic?

This is your topic:

(3) Gogo vs (6) Sunsrock
*Topic- will europeans make up more of the top talent in the nba in the coming years?*
- Sunsrock for yes, Gogo for no-
That is the gayest topic I have ever seen! :shock:

I do not care about Europeans in basketball, I want to talk about something in the NBA like greatest dunker, Wade v. Lebron or ANYTHING besides that! Sad  I might not do this after all, unless I can get a new topic.

dont let the door hit you on the way out
I won't, but it sure will hit you right in your *****.

Honestly, just go away... you contribute nothing at all.  You really already were one of the few people I agreed with banning...
I am sorry but I have a life unlike you and Happiness. I do not like to waste my time writing a longer essay than I would at school in every post on an INTERNET FORUM! I just come here to talk hoops and have fun, while having a life. You obviously don't have the 2nd part down.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: