Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who deserves to be banned the most?  (Voting closed: July 01, 2011, 12:55:53 pm)
The Dark Knight aka theBIG3 aka AgentArenas aka Arenas0 aka so many more names I can't count - 11 (61.1%)
Keyser Soze aka Depressed Clown - 7 (38.9%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: R3: 1. The Dark Knight vs. 8. Keyser Soze  (Read 13528 times)
Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 02:22:51 am »

I hate Amare :evil:  We paid him all of dat money to sit on da bench and make 2 babies wit his fat wife last season, and now dat monkey is doing it again. Oh my knee is sore, so I am going to miss another season, so I can have more energy for my sex, dat is Amare for u folks.

Holy cow! What have I been missing?

Sig by bbyao06
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

Respect: +1436

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 02:28:36 am »

I make threads of babes why you rape a girl you molester PIG. Do you want me to have girls on my sig? I will. I make threads that have NAKED girls but people freak out. It is not my prob you molester piece of ***.

Quote from: YisKobeSoGood
Quote from: SUNS FAN
Quote from: SUNS FAN
You are so annoying just shut up about your LOVE Bryant.

this is like your only argument. you just say shut up. What you should be doing more of suns fan is trying to explain to the rest of us how the best pg in the game, and arguably the best center, and arguably the best foward in the game, by the way which are all allstars, along with the 6th man of year and and a previous most improved player of the year, can not make it to the finals? please explain.
WHat the ***** are you sayin you Bryant SLOB? I already made by aregument and I don't need to waste my time writing more LEGIT stuff to your pointless WASTE of SPACE. You are wacko. These are things you should go do. Get a Girl. Grow some PUBIC hair :lol: . Learn the Game of basketball and how it is played. Come back to this forum when you turn 13 which is about 10 years and read all the retarted things you said. And how you were wrong at everything pointless thing you said. GOOD DAY SLOB! :lol:

LOL hilarious. you are so immature. im actually 23, and i have a girl. Hotter then any other member of this site has. you can see for yourself on my myspace its on my profile click it it and see for yourself. other then that. i would like to see what your girl looks like and dont show me some 150 lb girl whos had 2 to 3 kids im talking about a girl not a disgrace to the human race.
Is the only thing you can pick out of my whole post is the girl friend part? WOW, what a discrace you are. :roll:

Quote from: mohammad-baller
friday the 13...hmm..I did something pointless today. I went out outside to play basketball by myself. Just to practice. I ended up pretending I was T-mac and I was versing the Spurs and the only was we would win is if I score 13 points in 35 seconds. I ended up commentating :oops: . This court I play on is always empty and as I was playing some group of kids came :oops:
I always do that. I have a little basketball hoop in my room that is real and I have wood so I play. I keep score. I aslo commentate out loud and try to say things like the announcers say. It is pretty fun.

hahaha
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 02:30:11 am »

I hate Amare :evil:  We paid him all of dat money to sit on da bench and make 2 babies wit his fat wife last season, and now dat monkey is doing it again. Oh my knee is sore, so I am going to miss another season, so I can have more energy for my sex, dat is Amare for u folks.

Holy cow! What have I been missing?

Yeah, he was the elder of the two and a real piece of work. Utterly spoilt. His younger cousin was a complete cretin but you can forgive that to a degree when they're really young.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 02:32:46 am »

What were the other screen names?

RIP Madawg
kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2011, 02:40:30 am »

Oh, how I miss those little gremlins...

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 02:50:23 am »

What were the other screen names?

Most of them were derivatives of Sunsfanxxx
Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 02:56:24 am »

SunsFan103 seems likely but I can't IP check. They were both arguing with yis in the same thread.

Sig by bbyao06
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 03:11:19 am »

Yeah that was one of them. They were constantly getting banned. Constant race wars with me haha. Bit like Raj now, just more interesting.
kafogahoga
MVP

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 08:43:07 am »
+1

Suns cousins vs. Mo episodes were the greatest ever.

Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 01:24:57 pm »

Losing in the semi-final? Stupid English blood
Depressed Clown
MVP

Counterpoint/trolling

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2011, 01:33:26 pm »
+1

Snappy Response
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 01:44:08 pm »

I seemed to be the only one entertained by Dark Knight

kafogahoga
MVP

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2011, 01:44:30 pm »

No way. He was great.

BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2011, 05:20:22 pm »

LOL hilarious. you are so immature. im actually 23, and i have a girl. Hotter then any other member of this site has. you can see for yourself on my myspace its on my profile click it it and see for yourself. other then that. i would like to see what your girl looks like and dont show me some 150 lb girl whos had 2 to 3 kids im talking about a girl not a disgrace to the human race.

LOL this is an old school gem from yis

rajzwaibel
MVP

Respect: +94

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 06:50:26 pm »

LOL this is an old school gem from yis

Huh   Talk about classic over-compensating
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: