Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toronto-Atlanta Trade  (Read 3223 times)
oscuas
Undrafted

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 09:48:22 am »

Hello Happiness1982

I didn't understand you very well,...., my english isn't very good.

I think Atlanta must select the best player available at #3 and #11, like Wright or Horford.

If they can select Mike Conley at #11, perfect
If not, they can make a trade for a veteran PG using #11 and Speedy and/or Salim

Regards and Go Hawks
Steady Boy
Journeyman

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 10:43:30 pm »

Quote from: "Bball Unit"
Quote from: "jordanpicken"
Quote from: "oscuas"
Bibby or Andre Miller is not quality at PG ??
ummmmm.....

I'm really desagree with your opinion, at all.

Regards and Go Hawks.

..and Jose Calderon is also a better PG right now in his career than Bibby.
Miller is a good point guard, but I believe Jose is a way better fit seeing as he's usually a pass-shoot PG, unless given the open shot.

haha shut up, bibby and miller r both better than jose. dont get over excited coz raps had good yr while kings/philly didnt.

Exactly.

Bibby had a subpar year but he'll bounce back nexy season for sure. Remember when he was regarded as the best player to have never played on the all star team?? Remember the playoff series against the lakers?

There's a reason why phily went from being the 2nd or 3rd worst team in the league w iverson and webber to being 2, 3 spots away from the playoffs. Why do u think iggy is looking like an all star playing w miller??

Bibby and miller may not considered the best pg's in the L, but they surely play the kidds, nashes, barons to a standstill.

A good trade I think is trading marvin williams/speedy/no.11 to kings for bibby. Speedy to make salaries work. Kings gotta take something bad if it wants to get williams. Kings can then get acie law no.11 to be their pg of the future and hawks get a great pg to pair w JJ.
oscuas
Undrafted

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2007, 02:18:15 am »

If Atlanta select Wright or Horford at #3, this would be a perfect operation for Hawks !!!

- Bibby / Lue / A.Johnson
- Joe / Salim
- Josh / Chill
- Wright or Horford / Shelden
- Zaza / Lorenzen

Dream is cheap with Hawks !!!
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2007, 06:20:05 am »

Yeah...I love Jose but..last years brickfest aside, Bibby is one of the most underrated PG's in the league..no doubt a favourite player of mine.

Soon....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: