Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Spurs fanwhat is your opinion of Tony Parker?  (Read 2796 times)
controlledchaos
Star

Respect: +15

« on: May 20, 2007, 08:27:29 pm »

Many times Popovich excused Tony parker 's selfish play with he is young and inmature.

It's getting obvious that Tony Parker has the illness of super ambition, "All about ME personality" or "the illness of me first."

Any thing is fine to him with the unique goal to score more points than Manu.

Tony had today 6 assists and also 6 turnovers...this is not the first time it happened.

Parker plays more like a shooting guard than a point guard. The Frech team dislikes him and not interested in having him on the roster.

controlledchaos
Star

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 08:28:50 pm »

It was obvious in thr fourth queater Many wasn;'t getting any touches and Tony playing selfish ball.

td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 04:56:15 am »

it's obvious tony is selfish which had lost us many games during the regular season, especially against the heat. no one seems to be that bothered by it so pop will eventually make him learn.
controlledchaos
Star

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 01:04:52 am »

Quote from: "td21"
it's obvious tony is selfish which had lost us many games during the regular season, especially against the heat. no one seems to be that bothered by it so pop will eventually make him learn.

I remember that heat game I watched it live and ginobili was hot that day i got so pissed he completely ignored ginobili in the 3rd. i am glad you adressed this matter. I thought me and some other spurs fan only noticed this by parker.

td21
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 05:03:30 am »

Quote from: "controlledchaos"
Quote from: "td21"

I remember that heat game I watched it live and ginobili was hot that day i got so pissed he completely ignored ginobili in the 3rd. i am glad you adressed this matter. I thought me and some other spurs fan only noticed this by parker.

it's a lot of people that notice it i think but just for some reason they don't say anything.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 04:29:34 am »

as long as their winning they dont need to trade him. and theres not much out there who could play like he does

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 05:00:59 am »

Quote from: "kingdumcome"
as long as their winning they dont need to trade him. and theres not much out there who could play like he does

no one said anything about trading tony  :?
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 07:15:18 am »

they cant replace timmy and tony. not saying that manu should be traded...

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 01:31:39 pm »

Quote from: "kingdumcome"
they cant replace timmy and tony. not saying that manu should be traded...

he would be the first of importance to go
atother
Undrafted

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 11:02:20 am »

if you can get to the hoop nearly anytime you want i dont see a reason you need to pass everytime... if he messes up 6 times the entire game thats still a lot of times he scores and helps out the team, if he was playing too selfish and was hurting the team then im betting he wouldnt be playing so much.
td21
All-Star

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 11:53:14 am »

Quote from: "atother"
if you can get to the hoop nearly anytime you want i dont see a reason you need to pass everytime... if he messes up 6 times the entire game thats still a lot of times he scores and helps out the team, if he was playing too selfish and was hurting the team then im betting he wouldnt be playing so much.

ok i see some of your point but nobody is aying he should pass EVERYTIME, although he does need to cut down on the attempts, slow the ball down and run some plays like a pg does. (if he messes up 6 times the entire game thats still a lot of times he scores and helps out the team) well how many times do you expect him to go, i say 6 or less by when the game was over. i do somewhat agree with you and see your pint on the last sentence though.
legenderypete
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 02:40:50 pm »

SACRE BLEU he is french!! that enough

http://www.i-hate-france.com/

just jokin parker is a good player not sure if he a good pointguard but he is a good scorer and is moreless impossible when he drives into the key
Solo_Flight
Undrafted

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 06:48:33 pm »

I just find it hard to live in a world where Tony Parker is the Finals MVP... I even find it hard to hear people talking about Tony being in top-5 of pointguards.

Tim Duncan was the MVP of the finals and as a pointguard Tony is nowhere near guys like Kidd, Nash and Baron Davis.

Tony is a nice surprise, being a late pick and all that, but right now he's so wildly overrated it just hurts. It hurts real bad.
td21
All-Star

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 07:16:36 pm »

AHHHH, ANOTHER HATER  :lol:
tbdog85
Benchwarmer

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2007, 08:47:56 pm »

Thing is he is 25 and scores around 20 a game while shooting over 50%. He plays good D but not great and can stop fast pg. He has played in pops system this long. Point is there are not many other point gaurds you would want over him.

Yeah, b davis, arenas are better pgs but you complain about parker taking to many shots, imagine arenas throwing up treys. Thing is, we are not going to get those superstar pgs so parker who has been in the playoffs every year of his career, won 3 titles, destroyed the cavs in the finals, you gota ask, who would you rather have in your team in both the short run and long run than parker that is possible to get?

Parker is underated, someone who scores 20 a game at shooting 50% who is 6 foot pg, is so impressive. We have the best pick and rolls in the league. He fits perfectly with duncan. Infact how often is it when parker gets in the lane and the defense collapse, he passes it out to the wing that gets passed to someone else which gets passed to bowen for a three in the corner (gota love the spurs)

Thing is he will just get smarter as he gets older.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: