Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who's Gone???  (Voting closed: May 22, 2007, 07:24:03 pm)
LaMarcus Aldridge - 1 (5.3%)
Joel Przybilla - 0 (0%)
Zach Randolph - 16 (84.2%)
Raef LaFrentz - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's Out In Portland?  (Read 2524 times)
Bulls/Pistons
Star

« on: May 22, 2007, 07:24:03 pm »

With Oden likely going to the Blazers (unless they pick Durant), who of their big men is most likely out.

Note: Didn't include Magloire because he's a free agent
themadkiwi
MVP

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 07:26:15 pm »

I would say Zach Randolph, although a pick of Oden might cover his defensive shortcomings. I'm not sure they could move Raef. I can't see Joel going anywhere - another shot blocker off the bench.
Josh
MVP

everything is just a headache

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 07:28:08 pm »

I think there's gonna be a firewood sale on Zbo.
CraftyVet
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 07:29:37 pm »

IMO, it will be Zach Randolph. I think Prtland sees the potential Lamarcus Aldridge has to become a premier PF in the NBA, and I don't think they want to stunt his growth by forcing him to play behind Randolph for a few more years.

Obviously, they will be behind Greg Oden as well. You can't argue with potential to become Top 5 Center All-Time.

Portland seem to be set in the Pront Court, and I don't think they see Randolph in their plans for the future. He seems to be the odd man out.

Bulls/Pistons
Star

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 07:30:56 pm »

I guess the obvious choice is Randolph.  He is has the best trade value, as Joel and Raef are vastly overpaid and (as I've already seen in the last 2 minutes since the lottery) Aldridge and Oden are being dubbed the next "Twin Towers," so the Blazers probably won't screw that up.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 04:27:56 am »

zach randolph is out simply because his attitude, salary and the position he plays

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
legenderypete
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 08:37:00 am »

randolph, he's a good offence player but not good on defence, plus he has put a bad face on the franchise alot with his bad behaviour.

joel is a good player because he a nice defender, and it good at picks which is one of the reason why he started over magloire, but he not value really, raef has no value but he add's somethin else that the team dosent have an outside shootin bigman.

Aldridge has to be kept
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 02:25:40 am »

randolph but maybe not for 2 more yrs.
theyll keep the randolph/lamarcus/oden rotation this yr while lamarcus proves hes a starter and than next summer or summer after theyll trade randolph, so lamarcus/oden will team up for the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: