Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: too many small forwards?  (Read 5244 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: November 26, 2011, 10:11:28 am »

Wes Johnson
Webster
Williams
Beasley

i think they may just want to trade probably one of these guys?

Like Webster and Darko for kaman?

any ideas?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 10:16:50 am »

All of those players can play either the 2 position or the 4 position, though. If a deal comes that makes the team better, great. If not, lets see who can hack it and who is expendable.

You're also forgetting Anthony Randolph and Lazar Heyward who can also play the 3 position.

RIP Madawg
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 09:13:10 pm »

All of those players can play either the 2 position or the 4 position, though. If a deal comes that makes the team better, great. If not, lets see who can hack it and who is expendable.

You're also forgetting Anthony Randolph and Lazar Heyward who can also play the 3 position.

Its given that Webs can play SG, but they also have other guys who can play as shooting guards,Beas can play the 4 but I'd rather have Love get those minutes at that position.

I know but I'd rather have ARan backing up Darko (or even starting) and Love, they are stacked with SFs.

the only deal I can think of is for Kaman or making a trade for Haywood

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 02:56:28 am »

This might be one of the few teams in the league that has too many SF.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 03:31:27 am »

This might be one of the few teams in the league that has too many SF.

I think only 2 players are good enough to play only SF on this team.

RIP Madawg
Oscar Rafone
MVP

Respect: +452

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 05:25:29 am »

I think only 2 players are good enough to play only SF on this team.
Williams and...?

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 01:55:48 am »

This team needs a wing capable of playing average.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 03:12:25 am »

This team needs a wing capable of playing average.

beasley for nick young makes sense imo, although young is a UFA but with his performance with the Wizards I doubt if he'd get much money like beasley would in FA

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 04:36:08 am »

beasley for nick young makes sense imo, although young is a UFA but with his performance with the Wizards I doubt if he'd get much money like beasley would in FA

no

RIP Madawg
sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 05:07:47 pm »

They are not looking for a chucker, we have one already in beasley.  They are looking for a Plus defender that shots about 40% from 3 and doesn't have a usage rate above about 15%.   Think Batum, or Deng.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 07:20:38 am »

They are not looking for a chucker, we have one already in beasley.  They are looking for a Plus defender that shots about 40% from 3 and doesn't have a usage rate above about 15%.   Think Batum, or Deng.

chucker for a chucker. that's a fair deal Wink

batum/deng. i just said the team has tons of SFs (yeah I know batum plays with wallace but still no)

if not batum then crawford... still cant understand kahn for signing barea

Szahh
MVP

Respect: +37

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 12:06:46 pm »

chucker for a chucker. that's a fair deal Wink

batum/deng. i just said the team has tons of SFs (yeah I know batum plays with wallace but still no)

if not batum then crawford... still cant understand kahn for signing barea

Signing Barea was a great move. He's a great, great player.

JJ Barea bumps Gordon Hayward on Free Throw Attempt
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 02:46:41 pm »

Signing Barea was a great move. He's a great, great player.

JJ Barea bumps Gordon Hayward on Free Throw Attempt

he's good but they didnt need him

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: