Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do the Warriors amnesty Beidrins?  (Read 5257 times)
B.King
Star

Respect: +41

« on: November 30, 2011, 04:32:58 pm »

Not sure if anyone comes to this board anymore, but I wanted to hear from the peeps if the Warriors should amnesty Beidrins to offer a FA like Nene a max deal. An ideal scenario for me would be to trade Beidrins to a team under the cap for an asset plus allow us to sign a coveted center.

If Nene is not willing to come, who is our 2nd choice?

Jay
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 04:07:32 pm »

I'd say you amnesty Biedrins to get Nene. Even if the Warriors can't sign Nene, there are still some options out there. I wouldn't mind seeing them get a guy like Tyson Chandler who would obviously help defensively, but more so, he would be an upgrade offensively over Andris.

If neither sign with GSW, they can try to lure DeAndre Jordan from LAC (though that's unlikely since he's a RFA), or take a flier on Greg Oden to maybe a 1-year deal.

If all of that doesn't work, they'd still be in good shape financially and with enough cap space for next season's free agency, while signing some players to 1-year deals this offseason to be a solid team.
B.King
Star

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 06:11:30 pm »

All indications that they will only waive Beidrins if they get a big man they want to sign. If they don't get the Center that they are looking for, keep Beidrins and sign AK47 to a one year deal. Warriors can always amnesty Beidrins next year. This gives Jackson a year to work on Beidrins head.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 11:23:34 am »

they will once Chandler or Nene confirms... but almost all indications point on overpaying Chandler, Nene might be Indy bound

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
B.King
Star

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 03:50:36 pm »

Looks like Chandler is going to NY. I am no sure if I want the Warriors to be a front line buyer in this market. I rather slightly overpay for Dalembert or Jordan than pay premium for Nene or Chandler. I would even consider trading for Kaman.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 09:51:28 am »

Looks like Chandler is going to NY. I am no sure if I want the Warriors to be a front line buyer in this market. I rather slightly overpay for Dalembert or Jordan than pay premium for Nene or Chandler. I would even consider trading for Kaman.

yes, kaman

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
B.King
Star

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 07:50:07 pm »

Well we lost out on all and signed Kwame Brown. Not sure that they money we will have next FA market will net us anything better.

I guess we better hope Tyler works out quickly. Not sure what plan C is. Maybe trade for Al Jefferson at some point?

gogo2disco
MVP

Respect: +356

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 09:01:49 pm »

Kwame Brown is better than Biedrins.
goat82
Starter

Respect: +78

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 05:33:51 pm »

Huh

"For every Michael Jordan , there's an Earl Manigault. We all can't make it. Somebody has to fall. I was the one."
Jay
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 01:15:56 pm »

After watching the first few games, this isn't that radical of a statement. I was at the Bulls/Warriors game the other night and Kwame seemed to assert himself and make a bigger impact in the game than Andris. Biedrins has improved from last year, but Kwame seems to be playing hungrier (basketball-wise, not just literally).
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 08:17:54 am »

After watching the first few games, this isn't that radical of a statement. I was at the Bulls/Warriors game the other night and Kwame seemed to assert himself and make a bigger impact in the game than Andris. Biedrins has improved from last year, but Kwame seems to be playing hungrier (basketball-wise, not just literally).

ten rebounds in 12 minutes. wow

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: